Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Hurala -

    the wind was raging, and the cloudy sky was extremely low.

    Zhou Huaiyan stood at the window, her beautiful brocade-like black hair was blowing wildly, and the sky was dim, but in this dark color, the boy's excessively beautiful appearance added a luxurious and luxurious texture.

    "Master,"

    A Fei put a snow-colored cloak over his shoulders and closed the window halfway,

    "It's about to rain, it's June. If the cold air in this rain enters the body, it will be detrimental."

    Yes, June. It has been three months since the ceremony at the end of March.

    And these three months were enough for Zhou Huaiyan to carefully read all the Buddhist scriptures and articles compiled, annotated, and even written by Master Jian Kong.

    There is also everything he has done, every compliment praised by the people, and even, since the first day he appeared in the eyes of the world, all the information that can be collected.

    - Read all.

    Piece by piece, all the dense dots are connected to form a big net.

    Zhou Huaiyan casually brushed away the messy hair, and looked at the dark clouds in the sky from a distance,

    "A Fei, have you heard that...the mountain and rain are coming and the wind is blowing over the building?" The

    kitten was slightly stunned, and followed suit Looking at the young man's eyes towards the dark sky in the distance,

    "...never."

    He stretched out his hand to shield the young man from the cool wind, but it would not block his sight.

    "The White Horse Temple was a state temple carried by the late emperor himself, and before Jian Kong appeared, it was just a small, ordinary temple. Until that master suddenly appeared in King Jing's rebellion and rescued thousands of people.

    Zhou Huaiyan closed the window, walked back to the desk, opened the collected booklet about Jian Kong's life, tore off the first page, set off the fire from the candlestick next to it, and threw it into a white porcelain bowl .

    "Ninety-nine percent of emperors in history have devoted their lives to centralizing power, so they cut vassal kings, avoided important ministers, and seized military power, and the purpose of these was only above imperial power."

    A Fei listened silently. , he knows that the master is not discussing with him, but likes to talk to him at will when he is thinking.

    The boy tore off page after page, then watched the flames lick the paper gradually.

    "So, even if the late emperor really wanted to reward Jian Kong's kindness, he would have 10,000 ways, but it would never be possible..."

    Zhou Huaiyan's eyes were blazing with blazing fire, but a kind of fire spread out. Unspeakable coldness.

    "It is absolutely not allowed, let the divine authority override the imperial authority."

    - So there is only one possibility.

    Behind this Master Jian Kong is the imperial power. It's just that it is not the imperial power of the Zhou emperor's generation, but the former emperor's.

    But the people of the former emperor had an affair with the current empress, so the interests of the emperor were opposed.

    There is no sand in the eyes of the emperor, since it is opposition, it must be removed. But the question is...how to remove it?