Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    When Ah Fei went to investigate the Queen's whereabouts that night, Zhou Huaiyan also learned some secrets of the White Horse Temple from her uncle. As he had expected, it really had something to do with the battle for succession during the period of the late emperor.

    Emperor Zhou was the fourth son, and regardless of the martial arts, he was more than equal to the other, and the power of the mother family was only mediocre. Except for a good skin bag, he was basically obliterated among the princes. But there is one thing, a good eye for choosing women. And the first person he chose was Jiang Min.

    Later, the two fell in love with a century-old cold plum.

    Zhou Huaiyan sat on the mahogany square chair in front of the desk, while the kitten stood in front of his knees with his back to him, bent down on the table, and studied ink seriously.

    Since I took leave with Master Wei in the morning, I don't need to practice martial arts anymore, so I have to find something to do. Zhou Huaiyan took a thin brush and began to rationalize his thoughts.

    Since he regarded A Fei as a confidant, he naturally wanted to teach him some things.

    "My uncle said that originally, his mother would have married him as his wife, but later that year, the capital was full of turmoil due to the seizure of the heirloom. The city is bloody, and the previous generation of alien kings also took advantage of the situation to lead the army south."

    Zhou Huaiyan dipped the vermilion facial juice with a brush, and continued to carelessly trace the kitten's back waist and draw lines. Although the handwriting is not good, the painting skills of this hand can be called superb.

    ——The distribution map of his Mobaima Temple in the various states of Dazhou.

    At that time, the Jiang family stood up and Jiang Yi, the Duke of Wei, went north to fight, while his younger sister Jiang Min went south in secret, preparing to suppress King Jing's rebellion.

    "Later, my uncle pacified the northern border and directly led 50,000 elite soldiers down the river to the south of the Yangtze River to suppress King Jing's rebellion. That's when the master Jiankong from the White Horse Temple appeared."

    Ah Fei tried her best to remember what her master said, but her cheeks were uncontrollably hot, and he subconsciously bit his cheeks. I don't know why, but the master used red to paint, but he didn't use cinnabar. Instead, he found a woman's vermilion rouge and asked him to add water and grind it into juice.

    Although he was in doubt, Ah Fei still obediently and carefully polished, but every time he wrote a pen, his fingertips would tremble a few times. At this time, he saw the beautiful finger holding the pen and dipping it in the inkstone again. Then, the kitten took a breath and subconsciously tightened its muscles, and sure enough, it felt a little cool again. The soft tip of the pure wolf roamed with the vermilion rouge, but suddenly stagnated,

    "Tsk."

    Zhou Huaiyan frowned and pinched his waist to show his dissatisfaction,

    "Why do you add so much water? The color is too light."

    "Ah... Master forgive me."

    Fei was so frightened that she was in a hurry, and immediately darkened the color again. The color of vermilion was smudged in the inkstone, and the good-smelling rouge incense immediately smudged into the room.

    Zhou Huaiyan picked up the pen and dipped it again, and the rich color looked especially beautiful on the tip of the pen.

    "Yeah." The