Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Kitten Wants to Hide Himself

Seeing the kitten's face so red that it was almost smoking, Zhou Huaiyan couldn't help frowning.

[Is the charcoal fire in the house too hot? 】

[Or because kittens are born in the north and are more resistant to cold. Is the temperature in the room too hot for him? 】

he thought uncertainly.

Ah Fei was timid, and the boy didn't keep staring at him. But just as he was about to withdraw his gaze, he suddenly caught a glimpse of the sweet hawthorn soup brought back from the kitchen.

"Well......"

Thinking about it carefully, it seems that since the assassination, his uncle has never forced him to drink medicinal food. Zhou Huaiyan rested his chin with one hand and remembered Hongdou's explanation about the medicinal diet: he said that he had found a new doctor and was afraid of taking too much medicine and suddenly replacing it with dietary supplements.

- Obviously, they were lying to him.

But why?

The teenager can't think of a good explanation at the moment.

Stopping the medicated diet must be because my uncle felt that the medicated diet was harmful to him now. Did someone move their hands and feet in the medicated diet?

Zhou Huaiyan can only think of this answer at the moment.

During my uncle’s three-year tour to the north, the frontier seemed to be pacified, but in fact the alien races were still eyeing the Great Zhou. Three hundred thousand iron cavalry Chen soldiers on the three continents in the north, even the emperor has been afraid of it for decades, not to mention the alien king.

Zhou Huaiyan had reason to believe that if the last assassination was really arranged by an alien race, it couldn't have been just a small fight. And once successful, the alien king Qu Pingye will immediately invade south. By then, the whole big week will be in jeopardy.

It's just that the assassination was clearly not the work of an alien.

Zhou Huaiyan didn't tell his uncle last time that maybe the assassins were not targeting him, but himself. Because the assassin who broke into the carriage at that time was not surprised to see him at all, as if he knew it in advance.

But, who knew that the Weiguo Guild would come to pick up the ninth prince out of the palace?

Naturally, it was the people around Duke Wei, as well as the people in the palace.

But who knew that there was only the ninth prince in the carriage?

Of course, he was someone who knew that the emperor had temporarily transferred Duke Wei.

Zhou Huaiyan sighed.

If he guessed correctly, this plastic father-son relationship in this life is really dangerous...

When he first learned that he was dressed as a prince, he knew that there would be such a day when princes would fight each other, no matter which dynasty or generation it was, it was an unavoidable disaster.

Seeing that the master didn't intend to use him immediately, Fei finally breathed a sigh of relief. He lowered his head and looked at the nightgown on his body.

I don't know if it was intentional or not, but when the new maid handed the clothes to A Fei, she specially said: This is what His Highness wore when he was fifteen years old.

A Fei thought of what the maid said at that time, and for some reason, her cheeks were so hot. He lowered his head and couldn't help touching the slightly longer cuffs.