Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Uncle Was Deceived Again

As soon as he returned to the mansion, he heard that the ninth prince and the alien slept in the same bed, and Duke Wei was furious and came over aggressively all the way.

"I want to see what kind of thing it is, it dares to seduce the master."

The people knelt all the way down, trembling with fear. The butler was so frightened that he was sweating and persuading again and again.

"Master Guo, calm your anger, calm your anger, Your Highness is a young man, and it's not a big deal to play on a whim. It's not a big deal to try something new."

"Try it?!"

Jiang Yi's footsteps stopped, his face almost blackened into the bottom of the pot,

"Don't think I don't know, in the past few years I've been away, he has visited all the brothels in the capital, what's new that he hasn't tasted?!"

Duke Wei's impression of Zhou Huaiyan was still in his childhood. It was only yesterday that he heard about Zhou Huaiyan's "good" reputation in the capital in recent years. No wonder I haven't gotten better after drinking the medicated food for so many years. It turned out to be hollowed out by those flowers and willows outside! ! !

Jiang Yi was so angry that his white hair came out,

"People, drag me over immediately!!!"

"Grandpa, that alien slave..."

The butler wiped the cold sweat from his forehead,

"I'm afraid it's still in the bed of the little prince."

Duke Wei: "..."

at the same time--

Kneeling beside the bed, Sesame was almost scared to death. She knew that this alien slave was so arrogant and arrogant, and she did not forget to seduce His Highness in the morning, so she should not be guarding in the house.

His Royal Highness has always had the reputation of being romantic. Although he is frail, he is obsessed with this aspect. If someone deliberately teases, I am afraid that Duan Duan can't help it.

The maid didn't know whether she should quit immediately or continue to stay here. She could only bow her head, trying to shrink her presence.

Ah Fei's face was pale, she crawls on the ground, and subconsciously gave a big gift that a criminal slave would use.

- He was too complacent.

Not only did he not wake up earlier than the master to serve the master Chen Yang, but he also failed to control his strength, and accidentally tore the master's clothes.

"slave......"

[The slave offended the master, the sin deserves death...]

Just at this moment, the little eunuch Dou Sha hurriedly pushed the door and came in.

"Your Highness! Your Highness is not good, it is not good Your Highness—"

boom!

Zhou Huaiyan frowned

"What are you panicking about, this Highness is still alive!"

This little eunuch moves fast, has good news, and is one of the courtiers that Zhou Huaiyan is close to, but the only bad thing is that he always likes to say bad words.

"Hey, my little highness, this servant is stupid!"

Bean paste is sweating profusely

"Master Guo heard that last night...you were very angry, and you were walking here with a ruler at this time!"