Chapter 71

Chapter 71: Enthroned

    In short, after another sleep, Zhou Huaiyan couldn't lie down again.

    The next day, the beautiful bird finally flew out of the cage, and then planned to make a nest for his cat.

    If you want to do something, you have to have someone in hand. So, the first person Zhou Huaiyan saw when he went out was Hongdou, whom he hadn't seen for several months.

    "His Royal Highness."

    The maid leaned over slightly, her attitude was as respectful as before, but she could still hear the excitement in her slightly trembling tail sound.

    Zhou Huaiyan took a close look at her and found that the scar on Hongdou's face had recovered to its original state.

    Wanting to know who wrote it, Zhou Huaiyan didn't ask much, just raised his hand slightly,

    "Get up and come with me."

    "Yes."

    Since it is to become emperor, the first thing to do is to meet the present old emperor. The other party's condition has worsened, and now he can move his eyes all over his body.

    Before, Zhou Huaiyan had specially instructed that it was enough to leave the old emperor alive. So the other party does not need to take a bath or not, what to eat and drink, and even the problem of incontinence.

    Once the supreme being above all peoples, it has been reduced to such a level that it is difficult to maintain even the most basic dignity, which is probably a more terrible punishment than death.

    More than four months have passed, Zhou Hongjin has obviously aged a lot. He used to have only a few white hairs, but now, he is completely white, like a piece of rotten wood rotted in the mud, and his whole face shows a kind of dying person. gloomy and gloomy.

    Before Zhou Huaiyan came, someone specially cleaned it up, but there was still a faint, lingering stench in the splendid Xuanzheng Hall.

    Perhaps, this man's bones have already begun to rot.

    Seeing the other party's appearance, although the ninth prince of Zhang Li was disgusting, a cruel and bloody pleasure was born in his heart.

    "Zhou Hongjin, you've been calculating for a lifetime, you shouldn't have calculated it to this day, right?"

    "Ho...ho..." The

    old emperor was speechless and could only open his cloudy eyes and let out A hoarse, gruff, meaningless sound.

    "Oh, you should be wondering, wondering why I was imprisoned by King Zhenbei as a plaything for revenge, why did I come out again?"

    Zhou Huaiyan played with the jade pendant on his waist, and his tone was filled with a touch of joy

    , "You obviously gave that alien slave so much Even if he is crowned king, the other party is not at all tempted. You should be very strange, aren't you?"

    "Huh..." The

    old emperor stared at him,

    "Because ah, He is pregnant with my child."

    Zhou Huaiyan laughed,

    "Yes, he is the legendary yin and yang person. Although he is a man on the surface, he can conceive children like a woman."

    "..."

    At this moment, in shock, the old emperor could not even pronounce a single syllable.