Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    However, every time, he did not refuse to succeed.

    Moreover, I don't know if it is Zhou Huaiyan's illusion, he feels that the big cat now seems to be more sensitive than before.

    "Tsk..." The

    beautiful prince covered his face.

    Unbearable... looking back.

    It's just that this is not the way to go. Ah Fei's belly is getting bigger and bigger every day, and in more than five months, the baby will be born.

    Well, how to get the account is a problem.

    Zhou Huaiyan rubbed the brush in his hand, and his brain, which had been dormant for several months, finally started to work again.

    He was originally used to touching the forbidden dagger, but was taken away by the big cat. So I can barely replace it with a brush.

    The beautiful prince lowered his eyes, his long eyelashes cast a beautiful shadow like flowers, and he thought of his uncle's last words.

    [Huaiyan, live well. If possible, get married and have children. 】

    【If you have children in the future, tell them about Duke Wei's brilliant achievements. 】

    Zhou Huaiyan once thought that he had no nostalgia for this world, but when he was about to fall into the abyss of death, he realized that was not the case.

    Now he chose to stay, not because of a child, but because someone did everything possible and desperately grabbed his hand.

    Yes.

    Those who deserved their sins were not allowed to die, but why should they die along with them?

    Now there is no one who can threaten him and point fingers at him.

    My uncle and mother have given so much and sacrificed so much for the sake of his future safety, health and happiness.

    Zhou Huaiyan couldn't live up to them.

    He flipped through the books and carefully wrote one word after another on the paper.

    - This is choosing a name for the child.

    For the first time, he began to practice calligraphy on his own initiative. After all, it's always good to look like a father.

    Zhou Huaiyan is starting to learn to be a father and learn to take responsibility.

    As for Ah Fei, the nib of the beautiful prince stagnates slightly...

    Zhou Huaiyan thought about it a long time ago, he wanted to give Ah Fei a proper identity and stay by his side.

    He has always made decisions that will not be repeated, but when he encounters that alien man, it seems that the bottom line and principles are always back and forth.

    Back off, back off again.

    Even in the end, it can't be called the bottom line and the principle.

    However, just as Zhou Huaiyan's layout had just begun, he was waiting for an unexpected event.

    That night, A Fei didn't come, and there was the sound of soldiers and horses fighting outside, and the fire was red in the sky.

    The next day, the little eunuch Dou Sha came to report to Zhou Huaiyan, saying that the King of Zhenbei had some urgent matters, and he would come to see His Highness in a few days.