Chapter 30

Chapter 30: Painting a tree with red plums

Ah Fei tried her best to stand up straight and her chest straight, like a child who wanted to be praised. Zhou Huaiyan couldn't help laughing. He patted the kitten on the shoulder and felt the slightly tense muscles under his hands.

"Yes, it looks much better now than before."

""

nice

The kitten's eyes immediately lit up with stars.

The owner praised his good-looking body

The boy's hand on his shoulder made Fei couldn't help getting more and more excited. The master has touched his shoulder, will he touch other places?

Zhou Huaiyan felt the slightly trembling skin under his palm, and couldn't help rubbing the kitten's shoulders and arms a few times.

"What's the matter, is it cold?"

He specially made the red beans burn three more pots of silver carbon, and now the room temperature should not be cold.

"It's not cold."

A Fei immediately shook her head.

He couldn't help trembling not because of the cold, but because the master was touching his shoulders and arms. Sure enough, he guessed right, the master just likes thick and full, and now the shoulders and arms have been touched, then, the next place should be

However, it was beyond A Fei's expectations.

"Well, it's fine if it's not cold."

Zhou Huaiyan withdrew his hand naturally and simply.

""

A Fei was stunned.

why not continue

Kitten lowered his head in despair. He looked at his slightly undulating chest, and couldn't help comparing himself with the man named Huo Xiao in his mind.

Then he immediately found sadly,

I can't compare myself.

The kitten felt that it must be because he was not full enough to make the owner uninterested and didn't even touch it.

It seems that more practice is needed.

Stroking the kitten's beautiful shoulder and neck line, Zhou Huaiyan suddenly said,

"Red bean, go get that Akabane bow."

"Yes."

The palace maid was a little surprised, but she still carried out the master's order immediately. Ah Fei didn't know the master's intention, but how could she use that bow at such a time? Could it be that the master wanted to play some new tricks and thought of this, the kitten's breathing suddenly became rapid.

Hongdou quickly took the bow, Zhou Huaiyan motioned her to hand it to Kitten,

"A Fei, I want to see how you draw your bow."

The young man's words interrupted Fei's contemplation, and the latter immediately hurriedly executed the order.

The master sees how he draws the bow

But, haven't you seen it during the day? What's more, what's so good about pulling a bow?

Ah Fei didn't know why, but she still followed the master's wishes. He takes the arrow and draws the bow like the full moon.

The superior skeletal structure and proportions of the alien race are all revealed at this moment.

The muscles of the interracial teenager that were slightly tightened were now completely tight, and beautiful and smooth lines were drawn on the shoulders, back, waist and abdomen. Her skin, which was as cold as ice and snow, glowed with lustre under the throbbing candlelight.