Chapter 70

Chapter 70: The Newborn's Weakness

    Seeing that he was about to repeat the same mistakes again, Zhou Huaiyan finally recovered,

    "Wait...wait!!!"

    The beautiful prince firmly pressed his shaky belt, his face full of shock.

    He threw away the jade seal in his arms, his eyes were extremely disgusting, as if he saw the dead mouse that the big cat brought back into his arms.

    "I, when did I say I wanted this?"

    "Yes, how could a small jade seal be what His Highness asked for?"

    Ah Fei has her own unique reading comprehension, he leaned over, his eyes burning hot , with hot flashes, loosen the strap and go down.

    "His Royal Highness's great cause should be matched by this world."

    "..."

    Zhou Huaiyan was shocked to the point of blank expression.

    When did he have big ambitions? ? ?

    His long-cherished wish is to be a rich salted fish, okay? ? ?

    Even at this moment, the beautiful prince didn't even know whether to hold down the opponent's chaotic hand first, or refute when he wanted the world first.

    "You...you..."

    The second word, because of the current running down the spine, changed its tone.

    Then, Zhou Huaiyan's rebuttal words were blocked by King Zhenbei's lips. After several years of experience, this handsome and different surname Wang has become more and more skilled at kissing.

    Even, he took advantage of the beautiful prince who wanted to refute just now, and successfully hooked the other party's tongue,

    "His Royal Highness, Fei wants... um reward."

    "Stop, wait... "

    Zhou Huaiyan wants to talk about it again, about the big cat bringing back the dead mouse, oh no, he wants the world. Unfortunately, the other party did not intend to let him speak.

    "A Fei, wait..."

    The hand that was trying to push away suddenly touched the man's bulging belly. At this moment, thinking of the other party's fragile body now, Zhou Huaiyan's hand that was trying to push the person away froze.

    Even, he subconsciously supported the other's waist that was slightly slumped due to the weight of his abdomen. However, such actions are considered by men to be allowed, even active.

    He kissed the beautiful prince's moist and full lips, then pulled the boy's wrist bone, squeezed Zhou Huaiyan's palm, and slowly pulled it back.

    "Brother Huaiyan, Fei really wants the reward, okay?"

    "Wait...I..."

    Zhou Huaiyan took a few breaths, she was too shocked just now and was blocked again Tongue, a little breathless now.

    "—Don't wait."

    After two or three days of work, the big cat is very hungry now. I don't know if it's because of the child. He is very special recently, and it is very easy to give birth to this kind

    of "can't wait."

    Zhou Huaiyan: "..."

    Then, the beautiful prince felt the familiar moisturizing on his fingertips. At this moment, Zhou Huaiyan remembered the previous life, the little female cat he raised. Later, he sent the kitten to be spayed.