Chapter 39

Chapter 39: Little Cubs

    Emperor Zhou's sacrifice to heaven is a big event.

    Every year, the holy car travels at this time, and the accompanying team is extremely large.

    When the emperor is going to Baiyun Temple, all the princes naturally have to go with them. It's just that Zhou Huaiyan used to feel that traveling back and forth for ten days was extremely tiring. And there are many complicated and trivial rules when offering sacrifices to heaven.

    So every time, I can't get rid of it because of illness and frailty. When the emperor left, he slipped out of the palace to play, no one could care.

    Many ministers of the previous dynasty participated in him because of this matter. Zhou Di didn't care, and even liked it.

    In ancient times, the matter of offering sacrifices to the heavens was equivalent to a copy of fame. All princes sharpened their heads and competed for various performances, so as to gain a good reputation for their own country and people.

    Zhou Huaiyan didn't have the heart to be an emperor at all, so he just wanted to be a decadent and idle prince. He didn't bother to brush this dungeon.

    But this year is different, Zhou Huaiyan is going to White Horse Temple to find his last piece of the puzzle. So he was "forced" by his uncle, and he also went to the White Horse Temple to worship the sky, saying that it was to put a stick of incense on his mother.

    It rained just last night, and the carriages were driving smoothly on the wet bluestone slabs, and the bustling streets were looming in the swaying curtains.

    Ah Fei slightly lifted a corner, the sky was a clear blue, the smell of the earth after the rain blended with the smell of fireworks in the world, and there were rows of tall buildings standing all around, coming and going, and there was a lot of traffic.

    The heart of the Great Zhou Dynasty, this capital was more prosperous than he imagined.

    This is not the first time Ah Fei has seen the capital, but that time she was locked in an iron cage, covered with a layer of black cloth, so she couldn't see anything at all.

    [It turns out that this city is so beautiful. 】

    A Fei sighed in the bottom of her heart, but her eyes unconsciously fell on the sleeping boy next to her. The long hair like splashes of ink spreads out on the shoulders, and the luster is quiet, like the best satin.

    His master is really the most beautiful person Ah Fei has ever seen in her life.

    Just like the Great Zhou Dynasty in the eyes of foreign races, it is beautiful, elegant, prosperous and powerful. People can't help but give birth to some delusions of possession.

    The carriage did not travel fast, but no matter how slow it was, it would still shake a little. Zhou Huaiyan is very picky about the environment, even if it is such a small shaking, he doesn't want to read or sculpt.

    I couldn't do anything, so I had to doze off, scouring the clues I had in my mind.

    However, the too hot gaze finally made the boy open his eyes, his dark pupils were faint, and he happened to see Kitten's obsessed and dazed face.

    Peeking was caught, A Fei immediately lowered her head in panic, her ears reddened.

    "Master...Master."

    "Where did you go?"

    A Fei stammered,

    "If you return to Master, you will be out of the city immediately."