Chapter 61

Chapter 61: The Little Black House Opens

    The rest of the job is to deal with prisoners of war and clean up the battlefield. Those who surrendered, and those who survived, were mostly slaves of foreign races. They were different from those warriors with sturdy bodies and swollen muscles.

    No matter what nationality, no matter what cultural beliefs they have, the oppressed at the bottom always look like this.

    But there are some children left over from the middle and upper classes of different races. These children have been instilled in the mind of warriors from a young age, and the worship and plunder of the flesh/body has been deeply rooted.

    Zhou Huaiyan was not in the mood to do anything to improve the wisdom of the people, and only ordered the submissives to be brought back to Dazhou as slaves, and the rebels beheaded on the spot.     "Regardless of age, regardless of gender, anyone

    who dares to resist and shows hatred will be executed." 

    But Ye Lingyun suddenly quarreled with the soldiers who were cleaning up the battlefield. The reason was because of a five-year-old mixed-race child who looked like a Zhou person.    

    The child was full of resentment, and even scolded him. According to the rules, he was bound to be executed, but Ye Lingyun came to intercede, saying that the child could be spared.    

    At that time, Zhou Huaiyan's face was pale, but his expression was as calm as ever.    

    He stared at her for a while, but his tone was not as fierce and angry as Ye Lingyun imagined.

    Instead, he said to her with more tenderness,"Lingyun, you are very kind, this is a very good and very kind person. Good quality. But this kindness is used in an inappropriate place, and it will become a knife that others will stab at you."    

    Zhang Li's prince raised his hand slightly, and the personal soldiers behind him immediately stepped forward to take the group like chickens.

    Yes, the huddled alien children picked it up, and then they found many daggers, blades, Gu insects, and even stolen explosive packs.    

    In an instant, Ye Lingyun's face turned pale.    

    "Your Highness..."

    Hongdou stepped forward and explained.

    "Miss Ye, just now, a group of children who had been brainwashed into warriors by alien education stole explosive packs and killed more than a dozen Dazhou soldiers when they were finally clearing the battlefield. Some, poisoning our grain, "

    Bang!

    Ye Lingyun knelt down and kowtowed.

    "Lingyun is confused! Please punish your Highness."

    However, Zhou Huaiyan just glanced at her, said nothing, turned to leave, and a little red oozes from her snow-white shoulders.

    When the group of alien children stole the explosive pack, Zhou Huaiyan found out immediately and ordered someone to stop it, but he never thought that he stood too close and was injured by the flying stone.

    It's not heavy at all, just scratched a little bit of flesh.

    When General Yun Fei learned about it, he was furious and led his army to clean up the prisoners of war in person. After that day, the ruins were all red. And that night, Ye Lingyun also participated in it. Since then, no matter what she faced, she has never softened her heart again.