Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Half a month later -

    the news of Duke Wei's battle against the dead ghost cliff was spread in Da Zhou, the whole country was shaken, and the people mourned.

    Both the Guogong Mansion and the Qiwu Palace were hung with succulents. Looking around, they were all white, cold and desolate and desolate.

    Compared with the terrifying and terrifying evil ghost general in the eyes of foreign races, Duke Wei is in the hearts of the people of Da Zhou, a pillar of the country's sea god.

    More than 20 years ago, King Jing launched a rebellion in the south of the Yangtze River. In the same year, the previous generation of alien kings took advantage of the chaos and led an army to invade south.

    The rebellious King Jing, with his army of 150,000, went north from Jiangnan all the way to Yanzhou, pointing directly at the capital.

    The chaos between the north and the south arose at the same time, the Great Zhou Dynasty was precarious, and the people were miserable.

    At that time, the late emperor was entangled in a sick bed, and the court and the field were in a state of panic and trembling. In the midst of all kinds of perils, the Duke of Zhenguo was ordered to defend against the alien race. Jiang Yi, on the other hand, was enlisted as a general of the Peking University, and went with him.

    Marquis of Zhenguo, the father of the queen later.

    The two sons of Jiang Min and Jiang Yi went to Jiangnan to suppress King Jing's rebellion.

    However, in the first year of defending against the alien race, the Duke of Zhenguo died of a strange poison in his body. The army cannot be without a leader for a day, so Jiang Yi took charge of the army in the north.

    At that time, the soldiers who defended against alien races in the north were not iron cavalry, but hundreds of thousands of recruits who had been transferred from the south in a hurry. And what they faced was not only more than 200,000 brave and terrifying jackals.

    There is also the weather. Soldiers born in the south have to fight for life and death with aliens whose physical quality is ten times stronger than their own in the ice and snow.

    One can imagine how difficult the final victory was.

    In the end, Jiang Yi personally cut off the head of the previous generation of alien kings, and then rushed to the south to drive the army southwards.

    The queen's father, Marquis Zhenguo, died in the north, and Jiang Yi's two sons died in the south of the Yangtze River. There are also hundreds of thousands of bones of soldiers buried on the battlefield,

    In this way, the chaos between the North and the South was settled.

    The achievements of the Northern Expedition and the Southern War allowed Jiang Yi to obtain the title of Duke Wei. At that time, Duke Wei's prestige in Dazhou even directly overwhelmed the previous emperor.

    But now, the invincible iron-blooded general in the hearts of the people of the Zhou Dynasty has died.

    It is guarding the ghost cliff, guarding the last level of the alien army leading to the hinterland of Dazhou, and in the sea of ​​​​corpse mountains and blood, holding the Dazhou army flag, standing dead.

    On the day the news was sent out, the entire capital city, even the entire Great Zhou Dynasty, fell into white.

    The whole country mourns and all the people mourn.