Chapter 45

Chapter 45: The Cat Dancing

    Floods hit the south of the Yangtze River, thousands of displaced people died of starvation.

    The emperor was worried about the country and the people, and when he heard the bad news of the third prince, he could not afford to be sick. The people in the court were panicked, and at this time, the second prince stood up, waited by the emperor at night, and ran around the court during the day. On the contrary, he has done a good job of serving the country and the people.

    As expected by Zhou Huaiyan, the fourth prince invited to go to Jiangnan again. The emperor did not stop this time. The eighth prince does not understand the government, but at such a special moment, no matter what he thinks in his heart, he still has to serve in front of the emperor's bed and be a dutiful son.

    However, at this moment, the ninth prince, in addition to his daily perfunctory greetings, also summoned a group of actors into the palace to eat, drink and have fun, becoming more and more unscrupulous. It's simply the ultimate in the appearance of an unfilial son.

    Even Little Thirteen was a little worried, and even came to Qiwu Palace several times. At

    night, the Qiwu Palace was very lively, and even took the stage.

    "Brother Xiaojiu, are you really not going to serve at the father's place?" The

    child's tender face was full of anxiety,

    "Minmin heard a lot of people talking... about you... "

    —You say I'm not filial?"

    Zhou Huaiyan sneered, he sat crookedly on the reclining chair, and listened leisurely to the gentle play from not far away.

    Although it was night, many lights were lit on the stage, and the babbling and singing were particularly artistic in the summer night breeze.

    The history of this era is different from his original, and the stories sung by natural operas are also different, but the literary value is not lost at all.

    Zhou Huaiyan likes it very much, and he calls people to listen to it every three or five times.

    "Second brother and starling are rushing to serve in front of the royal family, and there are a bunch of concubines in the harem. They all want to sharpen their heads and drill into the Xuanzheng Hall. Why should I squeeze the excitement?"

    "But..."

    Little Thirteen was still worried, because he had tasted the warmth and warmth of human beings too early when he was young, so he had a strong dependence and concern for Zhou Huaiyan, the only one who would bless their mother and son. At the same time, the precocious Little Thirteen was also keenly aware of the undercurrents surging among the several imperial brothers.

    "It would be fine if Brother Jiu was drinking and having fun like this, but now is a special time, so Brother Jiu won't be worried?"

    "Worried?"

    Zhou Huaiyan looked at the white tiger cub fluttering in the yard, and opened her mouth casually, biting her. Live the lychees fed by A Fei. Now August is the season of the last batch of late-ripening lychees, and they are still delivered from the south. They are extremely expensive, and even priceless in the market. Only the imperial palace can enjoy them.

    He smiled lightly, as if there was no deeper meaning in his words.

    "There is no need for that, the father is very healthy, maybe he can live a hundred years." The