Chapter 64

Chapter 64: The Huge Golden Cage

    "His Royal Highness is really... in good spirits today!"

    Zhou Huaiyan blinked slowly as he looked at the overly handsome alien man in front of him with a trembling expression because of his anger.

    He couldn't tell how he felt in his heart. In fact, Zhou Huaiyan knew his whereabouts for a long time, and every move would be in the hands of the other party at every moment.

    But at this moment, seeing the other party appear so angry in front of him, Zhou Huaiyan still felt a little strange.

    How to say it, it's a bit like his cat's madness after he came back from the cat cafe.

    Or more seriously, it seems that the derailment scene was smashed.

    But, what kind of derailment is this?

    Zhou Huaiyan is actually not quite sure about the current relationship between herself and A Fei, lovers, bed friends, tools for mutual use?

    - not quite alike.

    The track has not yet been on the track, what are you talking about cheating.

    Seeing the man in front of him looking like he was in the main room to catch the rape, Zhou Huaiyan suddenly remembered the first time he took A Fei to the brothel. At that time, the

    other party cried for a long time because he and Jin Cui entered the inner room together.

    However, the beautiful prince looked at the mess in the house and the countless armour that surrounded the entire Chu Pavilion outside the door.

    Tsk, now that he is really bold and his wings are hard, he dares to kick his door directly.

    Zhou Huaiyan retracted his gaze, his eyes fell on the fruit plate next to him, and then he casually replied,

    "Well, His Highness is really in a good mood today."

    Zhou Huaiyan frowned at the grapes on the plate that were not as good as the palace tribute, but were barely okay. Slightly wrinkled,

    "However, my Highness doesn't know when the King of Zhenbei will take care of the prince's entertainment."

    As soon as these words came out, several teenagers in the room who were standing still in shock suddenly knelt down. God knows, the alien man behind him is the King of Zhenbei, so

    ...then the handsome young man in front of him is nine...nine...

    now even The gossip that the common people know about, how could these little shepherds not know about it!

    God...

    a few little herds shrank to the ground, shivering, so frightened that they wanted to dig a hole and bury themselves first.

    Zhou Huaiyan looked at the fruit plate. In fact, he wanted to eat some grapes, but those grapes were not peeled. The pampered Ninth Prince never peeled the skins by himself, so he used his folding fan to click on the mirror curled up beside him.

    "Peel the grapes." The

    naked/naked Qingjun youth trembled when he was poked by the folding fan. He was still shocked by the identities of the two, but now that the ninth prince spoke, he had no choice but to

    feel the sharp-edged eyes behind him. He almost cried, but he reached out his hand tremblingly to reach for the grapes in the fruit bowl.

    However, a second before the encounter, there was the extremely gloomy voice of King Zhenbei behind him, and the ultimate killing intent burst out like boiling boiling water,