Chapter 17

Chapter 17: How can you bite someone casually?

Sowoye's screams almost alarmed the entire building, and many people heard the news and saw the bloody and tragic scene.

The status and significance of Min'an Tower in the Duke's Mansion is well known, and it is not a small crime to dare to do such appalling and bloody things in it and collide with Feng Shui.

"That alien slave also deserves it. He has just been spoiled by His Royal Highness for a few days, and he is so domineering."

"Although His Highness is Feng|liu, he has never brought anyone into the palace. I don't know what kind of seductive magic trick that Yi slave used, but he actually asked His Royal Highness to allow him to enter the Min'an Pavilion."

"If you want me to say, aliens are aliens, savage and despicable, even if I come to the Zhou Dynasty, I can't wash away the blood in my bones."

"The feng shui of the Min'an Pavilion was set by Master Jian Kong himself, and now he has been bumped by such filthy slaves, I am afraid that even the Ninth Highness can't protect him."

"..."

Before these gossips intensified, Zhou Huaiyan pressed the matter down immediately and did not immediately spread it to Duke Wei.

All relevant people were brought out of the Min'an Pavilion, and the fifth floor was blocked. In less than half an hour, the messy and blood-stained scene was cleaned up and restored to its original state.

At this time, the guards in black armor were guarding outside the house, while the servants serving inside were silent, not daring to come out.

The hall was brightly lit, and the atmosphere was tense and depressed.

The medicine boy kneeling on the left seems to be frightened, and the whole person can't help shaking. As for the right side, it was Sowo Xie, who was twitching in pain. The broken finger was hastily bandaged, which probably prevented him from bleeding to death.

Ah Fei knelt in the middle in a proper manner, lowered her head, her scattered forehead hair covered her eyebrows, and she couldn't see the expression on her face.

This time, he did not dare to ask his master for forgiveness.

He soiled the Min'an Pavilion, collided with the feng shui aura that protects the master, and did such bloody and cruel things like beasts.

I am afraid that this time, I will really be completely rejected by the master. Will he be beaten to death with a stick, or throw it out, or sell it to a horse shop?

Either way, he couldn't stay by his master's side any longer.

Thinking of this, A Fei felt a piercing pain in her chest.

But who is to blame? It was he who hoarse his voice and washes away the servant mark, in an attempt to cover up his humble and filthy identity.

The master treated him so well, gave him clean clothes, rich meals, and even asked the imperial physician to diagnose and treat him, but unfortunately, the person who led him to identify the source of the poison was an alien.

Ah Fei could endure all the insults and foul words against him, but the man's slander of the master suddenly made him lose his mind.

Obviously, there are countless poisonous weeds and worms on that floor, and he has 10,000 ways to make that person die silently, but at that moment, he was so impulsive that he used the worst way.

"Your Highness... Your Highness..."

At this time, Sowo Xie stood up strongly, as if he wanted to argue something, his hoarse voice was as harsh as sandpaper sharpening a knife,