Chapter 52

Chapter 52: Yan Bao learns foreign languages

    When Ah Fei got up and took the boy out of the tub, the cold water had turned warm. There was a familiar and sweet smell in the air.

    Fortunately, Red Bean prepared clean towels and clothes, and the kitten's movements became more agile and proficient, and she skillfully handled everything after the end.

    Zhou Huaiyan returned to her original delicate and tidy appearance, except that her hair was still wet and scattered, and her lips were too bright, she looked the same as before

    . Even from the depths of the bone marrow, a strange satiety was born.

    The young man closed his eyes, but his mood was completely different from the soothing of his body,

    "Aren't you afraid of being discovered by the emperor?"

    A Fei was silent for a moment before answering,

    "...he's drunk."

    He After studying poison for nine years and medicine for another year, it is still very easy to get someone drunk quietly.

    Zhou Huaiyan narrowed her eyes, and rubbed the red marks on the inside of her wrist a little embarrassedly,

    "You did it on purpose."

    "..."

    Ah Fei paused as she tied her belt, and after a long silence, she nodded lightly. He knew that he was only treating the symptoms but not the root cause, but he still couldn't see the pain of the teenager.

    Ah Fei had seen similar situations before. Even some people with strong willed people wanted to survive on their own, but in the end they ended up in the same situation. , is always just a painful death or sinking | two options.

    Sometimes it's easy to die, but struggling to survive in extreme pain is a huge difficulty.

    Although blood is also possible, the lasting effect is very short-lived, because there is something in it that can relieve "addiction", and it will only secrete more when it is emotional.

    Although Ah Fei could find many reasons for her actions, which seemed objective and had to do that, in fact, he also had a part of selfishness about what happened just now.

    It's been almost a month since the night of the palace change, and Fei thought he was going crazy. Every time he dreamed back at midnight, he always remembered the past, when he was by Zhou Huaiyan's side.

    The boy's beautiful peach blossom eyes, lazy smile, clear and pleasant voice, full and gorgeous lips like petals, jade-white slender fingers, and many, many more...

    Ah Fei madly misses that person's all.

    It's just that such a beautiful dream will always dissipate like a cloud of smoke the next day, and never be seen again. Instead, he could only stare blankly at the strange and overly gorgeous bed curtain above his head. Then, he got up, changed the sticky sheets in silence, and destroyed the corpse.

    "Heh..."

    Zhou Huaiyan covered her eyes and smiled sarcastically,

    "This kind of revenge is really...beautiful."

    At first, he did treat A Fei as a pet, and even later because it was too much The unbridled indulgence of love, behavior can also be called toying. So now, I will get such an unbearable addiction.

    Now the person who is being toyed with has become himself.

    "..."

    Ah Fei was silent, no longer crying and explaining like before.