Chapter 67

Chapter 67: It's almost four months

    For the first time in Zhou Huaiyan's life, he could not understand why a person was angry. In other words, if it was someone else, he would not understand at all.

    More than half a month has passed, and A Fei still comes often, but he won't come in the cage anymore. He even only shows his face outside the window, sneaks a few glances and leaves.

    Zhou Huaiyan couldn't figure out what the other party was doing, so he tried a few times and the other party didn't talk at all, so he simply didn't ask any more. Zhou Huaiyan spent his two lives together, and he coaxed his uncle with a good temper.

    Heh, he wouldn't coax a weird cat who locked himself in a cage!

    "Ice cream,"

    thought so, the beautiful prince hugged his tiger son's big head, puzzled,

    "You say, what kind of cat temper does he have?"

    "Ow~"

    Baihu went into his arms Arched and whimpered, but before licking Zhou Huaiyan's fingers, the latter pressed his head in time.

    "No licking."

    Perhaps since childhood, the maid of the palace had the habit of helping him maintain his hands, so Zhou Huaiyan's fingers were very sensitive to touch. Because of this, he has always disliked the feeling of licking his fingers.

    In fact, I have to admit that for so long, Zhou Huaiyan has become accustomed to a big cat who is always sticking around. Suddenly the other party became angry and disappeared in front of him, Zhou Huaiyan actually felt uncomfortable.

    But disappearing is not completely disappearing, at least, the other party still remembered to send Hu Zizi to relieve his boredom.

    "Did he... used to care about his body that much?"

    Zhou Huaiyan was convinced that the other party was indeed because of the thick waist that he suddenly changed his face, and even showed a look of crying.

    "Tsk..."

    Recall that scene. Zhou Huaiyan was inexplicably irritable, and couldn't help rubbing Baihu's big face. It was really strange, even licking a cat couldn't make him feel any better.

    Zhou Huaiyan looked down at the tiger cub's beautiful, dark green eyes, which were a little darker than Ah Fei's, but still pretty.

    Or that it can't be called a tiger cub now.

    A three-year-old tigress should be considered an adult. With such a big head, the beautiful prince could hardly hold her.

    "Ow~"

    Ice Cream yawned, and when she opened her mouth, it was almost bigger than Zhou Huaiyan's head. At this time, the latter saw the white tiger's sharp teeth.

    Zhou Huaiyan suddenly realized that this was not a soft and cute big cat, but a beast that could easily shred human bodies and even armor.

    The beautiful prince lowered his eyes, his fingertips hooked up the delicate and beautiful silver chain at his ankle.

    "Ice cream, be good."

    After an hour, Zhou Huaiyan walked out of the golden cage barefoot. And then walked out of the warm house.

    It's very cold outside, because it's winter now, and it's just starting to snow in the past few days, and it's rustling and beautiful.

    Silver things are not very strong, not to mention, the chains that are interlocked and connected have gaps in the middle. As for the lock of the golden cage, use the tip of the broken silver chain to pry it open.