Part 2

In morning
Y/n pov
I was going to take shower cos i have to go to my job. I was taking shower but again i am feeling someone's gaze on me like someone staring at with full of lust in the eyes. I think i am so tired because of my work i need rest. Then i was enjoying the shower when i feel someone's touch on my bare back because of that a soft moan came from my mouth. Then again and again i am feeling touces i was getting annoyed by touched so i screaming loudly.
End of y/n pov
Y/n : WTH is happening with me...*screaming*
*No response*
Y/n : who was there...come out...*screaming*
*Again no response*
Y/n : ahhhh... whatever...
*Then after taking shower you finished your breakfast then went to your work while thinking deeply whet was happening with you from last night*
( A/n : sorry i forgot to tell that you doing a job in a café )
In the café
?? : Hey...good morning y/n...
Y/n : Morning Lisa...
Lisa : why are you looking tired?? don't you sleep last night??
Y/n : yes you are right i am so tired and...*stop in middle*
Lisa : and what?
Y/n : scared...
Lisa : scared but why?? *Confused face*
Y/n : because of...*scared to said that*
Lisa : don't scared i am here with you always by your side you can tell me without hesitation afterall we are besties naa?? *comforting you*
Y/n : hmm... because from the last night seems like paranormal things happened with me...i am feeling so scared alone in my house...*teary eyes*
Lisa : wait...what paranormal things...*laughing*
Y/n : why are you laughing it's true i haven't creating story...*angry pout*
Lisa : okk okk ...but ghost didn't exist in our world...
Y/n : *sad pout with teary eyes*
Lisa : okk okk i believe on you ...you can saty with me in my house...*giving warm smile*
Y/n : really...thanks lisooo i lob u...*cute reaction*
Lisa : i love you too my baby...
*Then after finished their work they both went to lisa's house in the night*
Author Pov
But y/n don't know yet what she was doing with spent the night in her house she has to pay for it later...
End of author Pov

Author ~
After reading the story for supporting me pls vote me comment me and follow me for enjoying your stories...