Part 17

After the class

Lisa : yn can we sleep with me tonight my mom dad went to some buisness works and i am feeling alone in my house so....*she looking at you with cute pout*

Yn : ok... it's long time from we never spent time with each other...*smiling*

Lisa : that's great then.... let's go...*she dragged you outside*

While going to her house you informed your parents you spent tonight with her as his parents were not there so your parents accept that afterall she is your bestfriend and your mom loves her like her own daughter as her mom do.

Time Skip~~~~~

In Lisa's house.....

Lisa : let's go to my room...after freashen up we will make dinner....

She dragged her in the the room after freashen up they finished their dinner then went to sleep.

In Lisa's bedroom

Author pov

It's midnight you were sleeping and Lisa is beside you. Suddenly you opened your eyes but why you don't know then you notice a shadow in the corner of the room you saw because of the moonlight came from the window your heart beating fast like it's skipped from your body in any moment you still staring at the shadow without bilnking but after what you saw make you scaring more.
The shadow turned towards you his eyes were bloody red he started to come to you when you screaamed your lungs out and Lisa jumped from the bed for your screaming. You closed your eyes tightly while still screaming when Lisa stop you by scolding on you.

Lisa : YN....STOP SCREAMING....*you look at her eyes before hugging her tightly*

Lisa : yn....calm down why are you shivering?? *While caressing your back*

Yn : i am scared there were someone in the corner he staring at me with red eyes....he is scary....*stuttering and sobbing*

Lisa : yn...i am here stop crying there has no one...i think you are tired that's why you saw wrong....*still hugging*

Yn : i think so....*broke the hug*

You saw the same place where he was standing but you saw nothing.

Lisa : yn....

Yn : hmm...

Lisa : let's sleep...we have classes tomorrow...

Yn : ok...good night....*still scared*

Lisa : don't scared i am here...*smiling*

Yn : hmm....*smiling back*

You both then drifted into sleep but inside you were scared.

Enjoy your story....

See you in next part....

I will update soon.....

Btw i don't know what I am writing so....you all have to tell me the story is going well or not.....

Show me your love.....💜💜💜💜