Part 13

Author pov

Let me tell you why he always called her wife. In the past life Jungkook got married with yn but it was same thing he just obsessed with her... no not with her but with her body. He just showing her fake love and she was innocent so she believe him and Jungkook use this opportunity. When one day yn got know the truth she killed him and killed herself too but before she going unconscious she head thet he said to her before death and that was....SEE YOU IN NEXT LIFE...Then you both were dead.

Now you all see what's happening with her as jungkook said in past he came back but this time he came back for taking revenge to kill you as you did with him.

Back to the story ~~

In present time

In morning

Yn pov

I woke up for sunlight but i still close my eyes thinking what happened with me last night why i was enjoying the moment i can't believe on myself i am not this type of girl while my tears uncontrollably rolled down to my cheeks i get up and sat straight on my bed.

Yn : I HATE MYSELF...I HATE MYSELF...* While screaming and crying*

If tonight he again try to do this i will kill myself i don't wanna live in this life yes it's my final decision i will choose death instead of living this life.  I think tonight is my last night i will not able to see this sunlight again. *while crying you talking to yourself*

( A/n : oh..no..yn you want to kill yourself but one day he will also kill you...but we feel you... ╥﹏╥ )

Author pov

You were enjoying the last day in earth while kept smiling in your face while time. Time passes it's now night time for dinner. You take your dinner now you were going to sleep with a sharp knife in your hand. You taking a deep breath then you laid down on your bed with closed your eyes and the knife was placed beneath your pillow.

Time passes...

It's now 12:30 am

You were still awake with closed eyes but suddenly you feel soft touces on your bare waist that's mean he came you immediately open your eyes then....

Yn : ahhhhhhhhhhh.......

Now you were bleeding your whole bed getting red by your blood you saw him laughing on you when satisfaction were written in his eyes...

Jungkook : doll... it's your fault...you choose death...but...one day you have to dead so why not now... that's why i kill you...now bye...

Before he left and before you closed your eyes ~~~~~~~

Jungkook : SEE YOU IN ANOTHER LIFE DOLL...*laughing*

Then he left from your life and you finished your life for him but there has no end................................

Hope you all guys like it....

Don't think it was the end...

It's just beginning....