Part 6

In morning

Y/n pov

Now i am in my way to café from today i again going to my job i was in my thoughts so i didn't notice i was cross the road when a car coming towards me with high speed i got scared so i closed my eyes tightly because of fear i can't move my body this time but what a coincidence i didn't feel any pain in my whole body slowly i opened my eyes and saw two mascular arms hold me tightly. When i turned back to see the person who safe my life i was so shocked it's none other than JUNGKOOK.

Then in a moment he again vanished after passing me a devilish smirk. I sat  on the roadside when everyone staring at me with curious eyes but i am just blank i can't process what just happened earlier. While someone approached me with his hand to help me get up first i looked at his hand then his face after looking at his face i get up with his help and then thanked him.

But one thing i notice i know him and suddenly i remember he was my college friend.

?? : Hii miss are you ok??

Y/n : yes.. thank you...*giving smile*

?? : Hey...are you y/n ?? *curious with shocked eyes*

Y/n : umm...yes...if i guess you are yeonjun right??

Yeonjun : yes...long time no see y/n how are you??

Y/n : fine and you ??

Yeonjun : i am always fine so where are you going and why are you sat on road with shocking face??

Y/n : ohh.. it's nothing i just slipped and i am going to job...*nervous smile*

Yeonjun : oh...y/n i have to go now...but one day you have to going with me for coffee date...*laughing*

Y/n : ofc we will go...bye...

Yeonjun : bye...*hugging eachother before went*

After that you went from there...

When someone watching you with over possessive eyes... seems like getting jealous with yeonjun so close to you... staring his direction with bloody red eyes giving him death glare...

It's mean Yeonjun's last day in earth he again can't see this world tomorrow morning....

Jungkook : *to yeonjun* I WILL KILL YOU...FOR TOUCHING WHAT'S MINE...*laughing evily*

( A/n -- But you know all he is ghost so no one can listen him...poor yeonjun..
•́  ‿ ,•̀ )

Author Note

There in this story what's happened from beginning something was real life related but most of the story lines is fictional.

So be careful at night if someone come and hug you from behind when you in your half sleep and then said to you...YOU ARE ONLY MINE BABYDOLL...what are you doing then...(◠‿・)

Ok bye bye...love you all and mind it be careful...♡♡