Part 21

Author Pov

After taking dinner you went your room and turn off the lights before going to bed but suddenly a cold breeze passed through your body making you Shivered when you notice your windows are opened so you close all windows now your room is dark suddenly you heard someone called you from somewhere but not by your name it was...........

............. ?? : DOLL....

Yn : don't call me that name....

You don't know why you suddenly said this and the next moment you fell unconscious on your bed.

Next Morning

Yn Pov

I wake up cos of the sunlight spreading in my room when I remember last night incident and I saw I was sleeping on my bed and the duvet was on my body l was shocked how it's can be happened who did this. I was thinking then my mom came and said.....

Y/m : how much you sleep yn...you know what's the time now....

Yn : what ?? *Smiling nervously*

Y/m : it's 10:00 am go and fresh yourself then come down....*she shout on you as you run towards bathroom*

In Downstairs

After finished your morning routine you came downstairs for breakfast and greet them.

Yn : good morning mom dad...

Y/d : morning dear but why so late today we were waiting for you...*smiling*

Yn : just overslept...*smiling*

Y/m : don't do this again tomorrow is your marriage and see yourself you sleepyhead....*death glare*

Yn : haha sorry mom don't scold me I know tomorrow is my marriage...

Y/d : yeah honey don't scold her she will take now many responsibilities our child grow up now....*caressing your head your dad talking to your mom*

Yn : love you dad only you understand  me well but I love my mom too...*smiling and hugging your mom*

Y/m : aww dear we love you more...*a family hug*

Time Skip

Next day in marriage ceremony

You were walking in the hall holding your dad with wearing a beautiful gown and a bouquet of flowers holding in another hand while jungkook admiring you with loving eyes. Then your dad took your hand and placed on jungkook hand and said him.....

Y/d : take care my princess never hurt her she is so precious to me I know you respect my words...*smiling with teary  eyes while your eyes sparkling cos of your tears but you hold them not wanting to ruin the beautiful moment*

Jungkook : I will dad I will take of you daughter like a queen....*smiling but internally smirking devilishly*

After the marriage

In Jungkook house

You both enter his house it's a new one which is gift by his parents. You were struggling with your gown he noticed that so he suddenly took you bridal style and then walking to your shared bedroom you were kinda shocked by his sudden reaction.

Yn : what are you doing jungkook put me down ??

Jungkook : no just keep quiet princess...*now you are blushing cos of the nickname he called you*

Yn : but...*cut in middle by him*

Jungkook : you want me do something else to shut your preety mouth...*teasing tone*

Yn : no I am okay....*your whole face  turn into red hearing him said that so you shut your mouth and let him do whatever he want*

In your shared bedroom

He put you down finally and said....

Jungkook : now you can freashen up first...

Yn : umm can..I ask something...*stuttering in nervous while he nodded his head while looking at you with his dark pitched eyes*

Yn : we shared bedroom...*nervous*

Jungkook : yes...have you any problem?? *lifting one eyebrow he steps forward to you teasingly still his eyes piercing your soul continuously when you steps back and finally he captured your small body by his giant one against the wall slowly leaning your lips you closed your eyes tightly due to nervousness but the next moment you were shocked.....

Okay so how's this part ??

It's kinda long I have writing this part cos after many days I updated....

Ok now enjoy your story...see you in next part...bye guys....👋👋