Part 15

Author Pov

Your mom and dad has in a business trip out of this city. They both coming tomorrow.

In Morning

You woke up and did your morning routine then went to the kitchen for making breakfast not just for you because they are coming in morning so you have to making breakfast for all of you. After finished the breakfast you scrolling your phone while you heard doorbell ring so you ran to open the door but when you opened you were kinda shocked...

Yn : wth did this...there has no no one...*annoying voice*

You closed the and sat on the cauch. After 2 min again doorbell ring you opened the door hoping your parents came but again....

Yn : yahhhh...who the hell doing this with me...if i know that person i swear I'll kill...btw where is mom dad...*screaming then you calm yourself*

You again sat on the cauch immediately doorbell ring and now this time you were so angry....you opened the door harshly and screaming on that person....

Yn : who the hell you are....*screaming*

But you stop in middle when you saw your mom dad looking at you blankly like they passing you WTF look....

Yn : mom dad....i didn't mean it... actually a cat disturb me continuously so i just....*smiling awkwardly*

Y/m : hahaha... it's ok baby...now can we go inside....*laughing*

Yn : oh...come and freshen up... breakfast is ready...*smiling*

Y/d : look honey our daughter is grown up now .....*smiling*

Y/m : hmm....just has left her marriage...*teasing you*

Yn : mom...what are you saying i don't want to marry i wanna live with you always...*hugging you mom as he hug you back*

Y/m : but baby one day every girl's has to married...

Yn : whatever leave it now go and freashen up....i am going arrange the table come fast ok ....

Y/m and Y/d : ok ok....

*Then they both left when you arranging the table...*

Time skip to night ~~

Author pov

After finished the dinner you went to sleep because you have to going University tomorrow. Yes you are University student you studying for fashion designing and your mom dad always support you for this.

Author ~~~

Bye bye...see you in next part...

Enjoy your story...😊💜