Part 27

Yn Pov

( Abusing and triggering content read with own risk you can skip if you feel uncomfortable )

He helped me to come in the basement and the next what I saw my heart stopped seeing the horrible view. For sometime no words coming from my mouth after i screamed in fear rushed down all over my body I saw two bodies hanging by chains they don't have eyeballs like someone pulled them off from their eyes.

Blood is falling from their eyes their head was smashed by something hard meterial their fingers were cuts their all body covered with bruises and someone killed them by stab them several times like someone tortured them brutally without mercy everywhere just blood and blood like I am standing in pool of blood.

My body get numb my hands getting cold I am feeling like I will faint any moment but my eyes didn't move from their bruised dead bodies and finally i recognised its my...................

Mom dad.....

She got totally shocked seeing the horrible view infront of her she couldn't believe with her own eyes like she was getting a nightmare or something she step backwards while scared mumbling something.....

Yn : no...no...this can't....be... it's...no...what is.... happening with...me...no this... can't be...

While mumbling this she slowly went towards her bedroom forgetting everything that what happened before she come here and with whom she come here she just in her deep thoughts she was shocked she couldn't imagine this in her life........

In Bedroom

She came to her bedroom while lock the door behind and sat on the corner of the room...the room was totally dark like her thoughts she didn't even cry because she was so much scared that she even forget to cry in that situation it was too much for her to admit that......that two dead bodies were her mom dad....

Time skip

In Morning
Yn Pov

I slowly open my eyes cos of the sunlight spread in the whole room and i noticed I am sleeping on the floor then suddenly i remember last night incident i check myself wearing the same red gown i ran to the bathroom and change my clothes and went to check the basement cos i don't want to think anything now I just wanna know it was real or not......

I am standing now infront of basement the door was slightly open..I held the door knob to open the door my hands are shaking to remember the incident but finally I open the door and walk into the basement where their dead bodies were last night......

But unexpectedly I saw nothing the whole basement were neat and clean their nowhere I saw blood I was confused so i checked every corner to find anything related to that incident happened with me it was real or not but there i found nothing.....

Yn : how this possible....I saw last night with my own eyes then how this possible I am so confused now.....

She held her head tightly to remember something but how much she want to remember that much her head is paining like hell like she was rubbing her head with hands her hair went messy when suddenly doorbell rang and she got flinched....

She fixed herself before opening the door but stress is written on her face...for sometime she forgot about Jungkook cos he didn't come from last night as she was not in her right state after seeing that horrible thing she forgot about him for sometime......

Again the doorbell rang and she come out of her thoughts one more time and open the door......then she saw a unexpected person standing near the door.... again a shocking reaction written on her whole face..........

Yn : you......*a small smile crept on her pale face seeing that unexpected person infront of her. *

____________________________________________________________________________

To be continued 💜✨

Again sorry for late update due to some problems I updated late whatever enjoy my dears....

Next part will come soon....

Now think who is that unexpected person.....😂

Bye bye see you in next chapter my lovelies....

Vote comment and follow if you like my stories it will help me to write more for you.....😊💖

Love you all.... happy reading 💜✨