Part 12

In morning

Yn pov

I slowly open my eyes while the sunlight hitting my face i was feeling so weak and my all body was paining my legs getting sore also have a headache i am looking pale then i realise i am naked my clothes were on the floor i was shocked thinking what was happened last night but i can't remember anything. Tears flowing down my cheeks.

Yn : he ra**ed me....last night....no no he can't do that with me....*crying loudly*

Author pov

You can't able to walk but somehow you go to bathroom washing your body.

After that incident you get more scared of him...you take somedays off from your work but it's nothing work at all because from that day whenever you wake in morning you saw same thing you were naked and your clothes on the floor. It's been two weeks these happened with you regular and you were exhausted so you decide tonight you didn't sleep you just pretending to sleep cos you want to know what will happen tonight....

Time skip

In midnight

You were pretending to sleep you waiting for him when feel wet kisses on your neck means he started to doing his work and luckily you were good in acting so he didn't notice you...he started doing it roughly when you control you m**n but you failed you started m**ning he thought you m**ning in sleep so he continue his important work....now you are fully naked he through your clothes on the floor and the unexpected thing is you were enjoying the moment... he was doing it still 4 hours. Then he kiss your forehead and said something in your ear your heard it because you were in your concious.

Jungkook : you did great doll...i love it...i love you...my doll...my dear wifey.... good night...*in your ear*

*Then he vanished*

*And you also slept because of tiredness*

( A/n : i am innocent so you all imagine by yourself only armies know how much we are innocent. )

Enjoy your story ~~

Bye bye 👋🏻👋🏻

I am not feeling well after writing this ho**y things we all need hobi water....😌🌚💫