Part 32

Flashback continue 

Next day in college -
Yn pov ~

Walking through the hallway I took my books from the locker going towards my classroom in slow steps as 10 mins still left to start the lecture. I was on the way to my classroom wondering about my all suspicion. Yes , I talk to my favourite person who understands me more than my family and it's no other than my best friend Lisa.

After listening to everything she was so worried about me as if I was not. I have no clue what is happening with me but heartedly this marriage is gonna be worse for me like i will regret my whole life for this one decision of mine but wait correction it was all about my parents decision.

I was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't even care that my class would start in a few mins. I shake my head and convince myself to not overthink and focus on the class but my bad luck this is not in my control. After preparing myself for the first damn lecture I was just entering again my dumb head bumped against the wall ohh wait sorry it's not the wall it's someone's rock like chest.

When I looked at that person it was my hella professor Jeon Jungkook himself. For God sake in this whole world I have to bumb with him or should I say I just crashed with my destiny. Apart from everything if i notice him wholly he is no less than a Greek god came from hell actually not heaven cos he looks like a scary psycho.

" Done staring Miss Yn ? " He asked me with that signature smirk which addressed his split personality towards me. Not to lie he is creepy. Only to me. I don't know why his always changed towards me in a most creepy way which makes my soul quiver.

" I am sorry Mr. Jeon actually I was in my thoughts i didn't notice you. " I said with my head low as now here he is not my best friend but my professor and his smirk which I just washed off from this fvcin handsome face made me come out from the hell I mean from my thoughts to reality that he is standing so close to me.

" Hmm it's ok...so , can we go now we are getting late for the lecture Miss Yn ? " He asked with a small smile not the creepy one he used to show always and for real his smile his so enchanting well how can forget about his lips it's also so tempting and damn his well built body those abs wtf yn you are becoming insane stop your unholy mind it's thinking too much now i should concentrate on the lecture for now.

After we entered the classroom I took my  seat yes today Lisa couldn't attend the lecture because she is busy with her family for some reason I didn't ask actually i forgot to ask and she was in a hurry too so i didn't. Whatever the lecture started and as always he kept taking glances towards me and i haven't bothered with it. Why ? I don't know somehow I liked it.

Time skips after the lecture ~

It wasn't much boring at all and now I don't have important classes so i would love to spend some time alone in my bedroom lmao.
Next week my marriage ceremony is held I got to know cos my mom sent me a message through our chat she is so excited that she can't even wait for me to go home like it's my marriage and know I am not interested.

So , just after one week I have to live with him and from now the thought of living with him as a name of wife giving me a weird feeling. I hope everything will be going well.

Jungkook Pov ~

Just after one week my doll then I will cage you in the doll house I mean in my house in this Jeon Jungkook's cage.

It's going to be fun wifey when I will show my every fucking insane skills to you just wait and watch what will happen to you if i can't make your cheerful life turned into hell then i , myself will take my own life.

You have made a huge mistake to love that taehyung my own best friend you didn't cared about my feelings right now see who's wife you are becoming.....

Mine wife....Mine Only......

I am your destiny doll you can't change it nor your family neither your any friends even not the god.

-- He was talking to himself sitting on the huge ass couch enjoying his wine in his one hand and checking out her picture in his phone with his famous signature smirk.

To be continued ~

Finally updated !!!!

Guys enjoy and show your love on this book if you are loving my book.....!!!!

Love you all my lovelies....♡♡

Stay tuned for the next update !!!!