Part 33

Flashback continue ~

After three months of their marriage everything was going as usual except his weird behaviour. She was confused at first but now became normal for her. She accepted these all as she has to live with him forever so why not get adjusted with him.

One day in the evening jungkook wasn't home as usually has gone for some work. It was a weekend so she didn't have any work except chilling alone inside that big house.

Yn Pov --

Today I didn't have much work so I was just laying on the couch in the living room scrolling ofcourse social media but suddenly my mind diverted into him. He is the same jungkook I have met a couple of years ago his personality haven't changed at all. I don't understand him till now even we have been married for three months still i didn't realise that what he actually is ? Sometimes it's confused me about him.

I shrugged off my all clueless thoughts away and decided to search something in this house. Yes , I have doubt on him for his psychotic behaviour even once i found blood in his shirt while washing his clothes and also I witnessed him playing with a sharp knife and his eyes were different than usual that time when he has that knife in his hands like he won't even hesitate to slice someone's throat. It was hella creepy.

After seeing this i maintained some distance between us and he noticed that too but he left from there after passing me his signature smirk.

I was walking around the house when I saw a room it was the area where no one come much it's dark there. I am getting the feeling like my inner soul is telling me to go there and check the room. Sometimes guts feeling hits the the hidden truth.

And it's happen actually ,

When I open the close door it's cracked sound made me flinch and heart race it's rapid pace. It was looking like i teleported into some horror movie when the old wooden door cracked open revealing inside a dark room which smells like dust. I coughed hard for the dusty smell came to touch my nostrils.

I couldn't see anything inside as wherever my eyes are roaming to search for something it's only darkness. It's just my legs are dragging me inside the dark horror basement. Yes , somehow i realise it was a basement.

All of a sudden I feel like throughing up my stomach twisted by the horrific smell and it was dried blood even the colour transformed into red to kinda black that's mean it was not new but something happened couple of days ago like....

Murder...

But why someone will kill people in this house cos only two people live here...
Me and jungkook...
Wait , then it's him ??

I turned on the flashlight in my phone..dumb me forget that my phone was with me....

When I turned it on I saw something unexpected that my soul left my body my heart stopped beating for some moments...
Terror filled in my eyes like i will pass out any moment...sweat form in my forehead my whole body is shivering I can't stand here for a sec even but my legs aren't supporting me to run as fast as I can....

But I made it somehow I ran from there....

How can I believe with my own eyes my mom dad are dead now he killed them brutally...he is a monster i won't live with him..he is a psycho....

I know it's him cos i found his wedding ring behind their dead body it's fell i think when he was doing his brutal work...

Right now I am running on the road aimlessly without even thinking where i am going.....i don't wanna live he will kill me too....I will escape from him....

But my bad luck ,

I heard his voice calling me from behind...
He is chasing me....
No no i won't let him catch me like this...
I will run from him...I will escape.

Jungkook pov -

After having a tiring day finally I can spend sometime with my doll...I feel peace when I see her walking around in my house like my doll...I like it when my doll look at me with those beautiful terror filled eyes...

Only for me...

Now I am smiling like a fool because I am going to see her after a long hours. But I saw the main door was wide open it makes me confused in this time and why ?

When I entered in the living room everything was normal I called her name multiple times but the whole house drown into silence made me furious i searched everywhere but she is nowhere to be found. Finally my eyes catch something and it was the basement door was opened.

Now i understand....a sinister smirk take place...

" You can't escape from me sweetheart...I will chase you my doll and cage you in my arms...no one can snatch you from me otherwise I will snatch their reasons to live..."

I am coming....

Present ~

She was running for her life...and the monster is behind her.....
Chasing her until she give up on her dearest life to him....

But fortunately ,
Or should I say....... unfortunately -

In the middle of the road he was chasing her....only darkness is everywhere as it's night time.

A huge truck came in the high speed and it's crashed when he got hitted and spot dead. An unexpected turning in their both life made the whole situation came into a halt.

She got shocked by witnessing such a big loss first her parents now her husband she didn't want her husband to die like this but it was an accident which wasn't in her hand. She fall on the road unconscious.

* Flashback End *

To be continued ~

Enjoy reading and show you love my lovelies ~
And kindly leave your opinion in the comments that you are liking this book or not ~

---- planning to update the next chapter tomorrow....stay tuned.

Lots of love to you all 💗