Part 23

Two months later

It's been two months their relation growing up more than before they spent time with each other sometimes when Jungkook got time he going out with her and she is now feel comfortable with him she enjoyed his company too much she always blushing by his behaviour seems like perfect couple and even she fall for him more after their marriage. But one thing she don't know he is waiting for this day. Today is complete two month and he is waiting for tonight. His intentions is now different he wants to get her by her own mean he want do something which make her come by her own to him.

At night
02:00 am
Yn pov

My peacefull sleep got interrupted when I notice no one is sleeping beside me I get up from bed and saw bathroom door is open it's mean he isn't there where he gone in this hour. Let's check downstairs if he went to kitchen searching for water but after I reach towards the kitchen there's also no one the whole house covered with darkness and silence which giving me scary vibes. In next moment when I try to switch on the lights it's didn't work why idk I tried many times but it's still didn't working and then I heard a thud sound from living room I just get flinched by sudden sound cos it was pin drop silence just a moment ago and now I got really scared. After gathering some courage went to living room slowly for checking what was the sound and after going there what I saw I just can't believe my own eyes.

Yn : wh...who is...the..there...?? *Stuttering in fear*

Somehow this words come from her mouth she is trembling in fear seeing a someone standing there with a knife in her hand and some bloods dripping from his other hand it's looking like horrible. She try to run to her room but like someone tied her legs tightly didn't let her go anywhere............................

After that she fell unconscious on the floor............but before she close her eyes she just heard from that person...................he said...............

?? : It was the beginning.....* While laughing like a psycho*

But little did she noticed that person's....................voice.

Somedays later
Yn Pov

After that night all become changed even she noticed Jungkook he was becoming mysterious to her. Now everyday she started to feel him and saw him here and there like he is following her. It's haunting her every night but in this situation she prefers her husband become more careful. After that night he behaving strange like he became cold and at midnight like he vanished somewhere and came after one or two hours I am now curious to know where he gone every night and that time the whole atmosphere changed into a horrible one why this happening with me I have to know about this...and tonight I will try to saw that person who is scared me since that night.

Spoiler :

Yn : leave me...leave me pls....*tight his grip in her thorat try to kill her*

??? : I want your death....I want you......*laughing like a maniac*

Author Note

Sorry for late update I was busy with my studies...
And pls adjust with my grammatical mistakes cos it's not my mother language .....
Happy reading 💜✨