Part 10

In the night

In your bedroom

Yn Pov

I was laid on the bed while scrolling my phone but same thing came in my mind even i can't ignore it why i don't know.

Yn : 3rd Target ?? what is it mean ?? *Confused*

Anyway leave it otherwise i am going insane...

Then she slept still thinking about this...in these days Jungkook never came to her...so she slept peacefully.

( A/n : but Jungkook came soon... )

Next morning

In the café

Lisa : yn...yn...yn...*shaking you*

Yn : ohh...yes..what are you saying...*blank expression*

Lisa : yn...i have called you hundred times but where you lost??

Yn : i said you before about yesterday's incident...i was thinking about that...*still into deep thoughts*

Lisa : about that written paper... which jimin received...

Yn : hmm... about that...what is it mean ??

Lisa : yn you are overthinking now...just leave it...*she casually said to you but you can't leave this*

Yn : hmm...you are right btw we have lot of works come with me...

Lisa : hmm... let's go...

Then they left for their own works.

After sometime ~

Lisa : yn...yn...yn..yn...where are you..?? *She ran to you while breathing heavily*

Yn : wait...why are you running... first calm down then said...*caressing her back*

Lisa : come and see the news...*she dragged you with her*

When you saw the news you were shocked like whole world crashing down your feet...while sacred some drop of tears streaming down your cheeks your eyes are whole red now...you sat on the floor like a statue crying messily...

Lisa : YN...*she screaming your name after see your state...*

In the news

Reporter : The famous park industrialist Mr. Park Jimin has no more. He is dead yesterday in his house. We got his deadbody in his bedroom. It's the 3rd murder case which is same like other 2 murder case. Even our investigators has really confused to solve this 3 cases.

Yn : only he was my first and last priority now he also leave me alone forever in this world...*crying while said this*

Then Lisa take her in her home because her mental state was really worst now....even she skip her meals...she hasn't in her normal state...now she is sleeping...

( A/n : from now she never sleep peacefully because....he is coming....
You know all who he is ..... )

Author Note

Don't forget to like comment and follow me...pls guys support me..
And enjoy your story...☺️😉🌚

Love you all guys...♡♡