Part 18

In Morning

Lisa : YN COME DOWN.... BREAKFAST IS READY....*called you from downstairs*

Yn : COMING.....*you said from Lisa's room*

After sometime you came and you both finished your breakfast then went for University. For sometime you again forget about last night.

Time Skip

In university

In the classroom

You and Lisa talking about random stuffs when your professor came . He started teaching while searching about someone and you noticed it. After some min he saw you and smiling at you while you were blushing hard see his sweet smile.

Lisa : yn...yn...yn...*she called you*

Yn : yeah...what lisoo...*whispering*

Lisa : why he smiling at you yn...

Yn : i...i... don't know...*stuttering*

Lisa : he is weird....*irritating tone*

Yn Pov

Why he smiling at me he making my heart flutter just show his bunny smile. But yesterday he was smirking at me...wtf is happening with me he is complicated really he is so weird.

After half an hour our class ended it's now lunch time.

Lisa : let's go yn...i am so hungry....

Yn : ok...

Time Skip

After lunch break...

I was going to washroom as Lisa has next class i have no other classes and also i am not feeling well.

In washroom

I was washing my hands when i saw  a something wrote in the mirror with
Blood.

And it was....

You are mine doll............

While screaming i run outside i am so scared now. I was running without looking while scared i bumped into
someone but befor falling the person hold by my waist. When you saw the person it was..............

Your professor Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook : why are you running?? *Cold voice*

You immediately separate from him.

Yn : no... nothing....*stuttering in fear*

Jungkook : nothing...but you are looking scared.....*while lifting one eyebrow he looking straight into your eyes*

Yn : no...i...am not...

Jungkook : hmm...but be careful from next time don't fall on anyone...*tease you before left*

Yn : huh??

I was thinking what he just said when someone calling me and it was sojin another student of our class so i go to her.

Sojin : yn...are you okay ??*confused look*

Yn : yes...but why ??

Sojin : with whom you were talking??

Yn : why ? *Confused*

Sojin : because there was no one...are you talking with yourself??

Yn : no...i mean yes... leave it...

You said and run towards washroom again while leaving her dumbfounded. After enter in the washroom you saw nothing in the mirror. You were so scared now you take you bag and running straight your house in one breath.

How it's going ?????

Enjoy your story.....💜💜💜💜💜💜