Part 28

Yn : you....*tears gathering in her beautiful swallowed eyes seeing the unexpected person in front of her*

?? : Yn.....*a deep calm voice come out from that person when yn couldn't control and run to hug him as he securely hold her in his arms*

She started to cry her heart out like there is no tomorrow and he was calming her down.. after sometime they broke the hug and look into each others eyes....

Yn : i missed you tae..........*she said in a broken tone*

Tae : i missed you too.....but don't you let me in ?? *He said with a small smile as you let him in first*

Yn : where were you in these years huh did you forget me....*she said in a cute yet angry tone*

Tae : what are you asking yn...I was in abroad for seeing my dad's business there and you know that....you forget really ??...*he asked in a shocking tone*

Yn : i didn't forget anything.....*calm voice*

They were talking but taehyung was still confused seeing that why yn is here in this house and how she can forget he was in abroad cos normally she remembers every single persons words even then what happened suddenly so he asked her.....

Tae : what are you doing in this house?? I went to your apartment you weren't there....*cold yet calm voice*

Yn : I am married.... it's my husband's house so I am here tae... sorry you weren't there so you don't know but I am married now.....*smiling*

After hearing that taehyung eyes widened in shock and he is more confused now.....

Tae : what married ?? With whom ??

Yn : it's Jungkook....now you forget i think it's Jungkook house....*she started laughing and he is like processing what's happening here*

Tae : yn....what are you saying ? Are you in your senses ? *He said in a serious tone*

Yn : wait I am telling everything....*she went to kitchen and come to him with a glass of water and gave him as he took it being confused*

Yn : drink it and calm down first...*smiling*

Tae : what happened to you yn ? Why are behaving like this ?? *Now he said in a irritating yet angry tone*

Yn : I am all fine with my husband...I love him so i marry him....*she said in a proud tone make him shocked in his state*

Tae : YN FOR GODS SAKE HOW CAN YOU MARRY WITH A DEAD PERSON ? *He shout on her crazyness*

Yn started to laugh loudly like a maniac like he something crack a joke but suddenly that laugh turned into cry yes she started to cry and Taehyung stumbled on her feet seeing the horrible view infront of him .....

Yn eyes turned into blood shot red and she was crying loudly and all of a sudden she grab a knife from the nearest table and look towards taehyung....she was deadly glaring at him....he started to step backwards cos he can't risk about both life..you and he himself...

Yn : what you said tae DEAD PERSON HUH LISTEN HE ISN'T DEAD HE IS ALIVE.....HE IS ALIVE INSIDE ME....*she was going towards him with that knife when taehyung tripped into her legs and fall on the cauch....*

He wasn't in his right state but when she come near to him he grab her hand and fight back but she was behaving different so he knows she wasn't her right senses so he accidentally slapped her and she fall on the floor with a loud thud....

He got panicked and went towards her immediately but she lost her concious that time....

Tae : yn yn...yn..YNNN....*he was shaking her to wake her up but it was not working so he decided to took her hospital....

Taehyung Pov

I don't know yn what happened to you and even in these years but i promise I will take care of you from now....you will be fine soon my yniee....

To be continued ~~

Hello my dear readers,

Sorry...after a long time...finally i updated... sorry for too much late but thanks to all of you to waiting for me and supporting me always...

Btw how are you all guys...😀😀

And tell me in comments how's it...if you like then vote and follow me...

And yes if there is any mistakes so sorry for that it's not my first language and i didn't recheck it as your author is so lazy...😂😂

Love you all 😊💜💜