Part 7

In evening

Y/n pov

Just half an hour ago i am back now i am watching TV with my snacks and juices it was a tiring day but now i am enjoying my company. I am just turn on the TV when a news caught my attention and it's a murder case.

Y/n : OMO it's a murder case of Yeonjun but WTH...i just talking with him in morning and now he is no more. *confused*

The reporter said it's a cerial killer but some investigater said it's just like a paranormal murder case because their has no clue about who killed him even they never found any clue about the whole area about killer. I am feeling sad for yeonjun who the heck killed him mercilessly.

End of y/n pov

Author pov

While watching TV she forget about the time it's midnight but she still watching movies but now she was sleeping peacefully. It's cold outside so sometime she shivering in cold when....

Jungkook pov

Now i am satisfied to killed him he deserves that how he dare too touch my doll...who will dare to looking at my doll i will kill them...

I am now in her house when my eyes fell on her...she was sleeping but seems like she is feeling uncomfortable on cauch and the TV was still turned on so first i off the TV then take her in bridal style towards her room.

I laid her on bed and cover her body with the blanket now a warm smile flashed in her lips while i am admiring her beauty in the moonlight just enjoying the moment with the sleeping beauty.

Jungkook : tonight you sleep early before i am coming but next day u can't sleep you have to co-operate with me i wanna play with you more...MY DOLL. *Talking with you*

Jungkook : good night doll...*he pecked your lips and forehead then vanished from there after smirking at your sleeping figure*

In morning

In the café

Lisa : good morning y/n...

Y/n : morning...

Lisa : y/n pls place this order on this table...*pointing the table*

Y/n : okk...

You place the on this table but before you going from there the person hold your hand for stopping you...you face the person he looking at your body with lustful eyes...you feeling uncomfortable under his gaze then you running from there...

Meanwhile

Jungkook : You bast*** i want to pulled out you eyeballs...be ready...
FOR BEING MY NEXT TARGET....*he was burning in anger when his eyecolour turned into bloody red.*

Author Note

After reading the story don't forget to vote me comment and follow me for enjoying my stories pls support me guys...

Love you all...♡♡