Part 20

Mrs. Kim : see he is here come jungkook how was your day son ??

Jungkook : it's good aunty...*sitting beside you*

Mr. Jeon : I think they need so me privacy...

Mr. Kim : yes right...yn take him in your room...

Yn : ok..mom...come follow me.. *indicate him*

Author Pov

You both got into your room but before realize anything he close the door behind you and you got startled by his sudden behaviour.

Jungkook : so are you agree with this marriage... ?? *Lifting one eyebrow*

Yn : i didn't think yet...*stuttering*

Jungkook : you don't have to think i know you like me...*smirking*

Yn : huh ?? What are you saying Mr. Jeon ?? *Confused*

Jungkook : don't need to formal here you can call me by my name...

Yn : ok..*smiling nervously*

Jungkook : so what's your decision??

Yn : i will agree...*looking down*

Jungkook : hmm..good then..*smiling sweetly at you as you also pass a sweet smile*

You both were talking when your mom called you both for dinner. After finishing dinner they back to their house as you also slept.

Next Morning

Yn Pov

I woke up with smiling why i don't know. I freshen up and wear my clothes then check my phone. While checking i noticed Lisa calling me 10 tomes so i called back to know why she calling me in early morning. She picked up the call like she was waiting for my call.

Lisa : hey bish you are going to marry?? *exciting voice*

Yn : umm...yes but wait you called me to asking this ??

Lisa : hehe actually i was excited to know from your own pretty mouth girl ??

Yn : ohh but how do you know ??

Lisa : aunty call me to invite in your marriage so...

Yn : hmm.. whatever are you free today??

Lisa : yes but why ??

Yn : come to pick me up in 11 am...

Lisa : where are we going btw ?? *confused*

Yn : next week fixed my marriage so we are going to shopping...*giggling*

Lisa : seems like you are so excited to marry him...see i predicted right you had crush on him...*smirking with teasing tone*

Yn : ok ok..now enough teasing go and get ready...

Lisa : ok going...bye..*laughing*

Yn : bye...

*Ahhh...this girl like to tease me...*

Author Pov

After sometime she came and they both went to shopping.

In the shopping mall

Lisa : come first we choose your wedding gown...

Yn : ok...*blushing*

Lisa : don't blush girl...save this for Jungkook...*teasing*

Yn : we have to choose nah..come come..*you dragged her for change this topic ces you are blushing hard*

Lisa : let's go then...*laughing to see your shy reaction*

After half an hour of checking many dresses you both choose one beautiful gown....you were just looking like beautiful princess...

Your Wedding Gown

Lisa : wow yn you are looking like princess even jungkook will amazed by your beauty

Lisa : wow yn you are looking like princess even jungkook will amazed by your beauty...*smiling*

Yn : *blushing*

Buying some more clothes or important things she dropped you home and she went back to her house after a bidding goodbye. It's already evening so after changing clothes you decided to go living room for little chitchatting with your parents because you feeling sad you have to leave your own house and your parents so you want to spent some times with them. But inside you were feeling happy you will marry your love but................................

Who knows this love changed her life fully not in good way but show her hell.......who knows this love changed into horrible nightmare....

Because he don't leave her easily....

Because she is his Obsession....

And addiction to make her him only him........

Author Note

Sorry for late update...

Btw how's this part....

I don't know what I am writing so tell me it's going well or not...

Enjoy your story guys...💜💜