Part 16

Next Morning

Author Pov

You are now ready for going University you last time checking yourself on the mirror then rushed to the downstairs for breakfast.

Your Outfit ~~

After reaching the dining table you take a beside your dad also they wished you

After reaching the dining table you take a beside your dad also they wished you ....

Y/d : good morning angel....*smiling*

Yn : good morning dad and mom...

Y/m : yeah morning baby...*from kitchen*

After sometime you finished the breakfast and bid them goodbye before you left.

Time Skip~~

In The University

Yn : finally i reached my place...*smiling*

You were going inside but you heard someone called your name then you saw you friend coming towards you.

Yn : ohh...hii lisoo....*you hug her with cute reaction*

Lisa : hey...you bish you know how many times i call you....*angry*

Yn : ohh...i am sorry lisoo...i didn't notice i am in my deep sleep when you call me...*cute pout*

Lisa : yahh... don't making cute face...ok ok...i forgive you last time...*rolling her eyes*

Yn : thankuu...lisooo...*cute pout*

Lisa : let's go...*while she dragged you towards your both classroom*

In The Classroom~~

You both take your respective seats. After 10 min professor came and announced something.

Mr. Lee ( your professor ) : good morning class today i introduce your new professor with you all . Come Mr. Jeon....*he greet him as he enter*

Mr. Lee : he is Mr Jeon Jungkook he is new professor here so please co- operate properly with him....

Yn Pov

I was checking him when i notice he searching something secretly but i caught him like his eyes analysing the whole class but when he saw me he smirked then he became normal seems like he searching for me. I am confused now why he smirking at me he know me...i think i saw him before but i can't recognise where. I was thinking when someone call me by my full name suddenly that person shouting i came back to reality and it was....my professor Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook : MISS. KIM YN....*he scold on you*

Yn : ye..yes...sir...*standing straight looking at floor.*

Jungkook : where are you lost ? concentrate my class...*he went back to his table*

You sit back and look at Lisa she was shocked...

Yn : Lisooo why you don't call me before...*whispering*

Lisa : i called many times but you were in your thoughts..but yn you notice something??? *confused look*

Yn : no...what is it ??*you look at her*

Lisa : he is new here...*cut in middle*

Yn : yes...so what..?

Lisa : first let me finish....*irritate look*

Yn : ahh...ok ok..go ahead...*smiling nervously*

Lisa : how he know your name ??

Yn : *then you remember he called you by your full name..* yes you are right from where he know my name and me ?? *confused*

Lisa : you kno him...?? *curious look*

Yn : no...how i know him...*you reply her but somehow you feel you know him from long time*

*And Lisa is her bestfriend from school time they always share secret with each other.*

A/n.....

HE CAME BACK AGAIN..............

Author

I hope you all like it....

Btw he was looking handsome wait i will show the picture...our professor...🤭😋😅

What you wanna said for our hansome professor

What you wanna said for our hansome professor... comment in the comments section....🤭😇😊💜

Enjoy your story....love you all...💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜