part 11

In Midnight

Author pov

You were sleeping peacefully but you still thinking about those news and also thinking about Jungkook words in mind...your mind repeat those words...when you screaming his name suddenly while open your eyes sat on the bed....

Yn : JUNGKOOK.....*sweating and breathing fast*

Suddenly somewhere in your room a voice come to your ear you scared more but you strong yourself because you know you have to fight with him and even you know well you can't fight with a obsessed insane ghost but you have to face him.

?? : Missed me doll....*laughing*

Yn : Jungkook...*a whisper came from your mouth but enough to hear you*

Jungkook : yes doll it's me...your Jungkook....*laughing*

Yn : i know you Killed them am i right...??*stuttering*

Jungkook : yes doll you are right i kill them because they has eyes on you...and i can't bear it...so i just want to finish them from your life...*smiling*

Yn : but why you kill jimin he is like my big brother...*crying*

Jungkook : no doll he loves you that's why i killed him i don't want to lose you...

Yn : no..he loves me like his own sister...*crying*

Jungkook : no you don't know he secretly loves you...but if your friendship broke after he confess you that's why he didn't let you know anytime...

Yn : *crying*

Jungkook : don't cry doll... it's just beginning from now don't waste your tears...

Yn : why ?? Why you doing this to me why are you hurting me ??*crying*

Jungkook : because you ignore me from the beginning...*greeting teeth*

Yn : who are you...?? And what do you want from me ??*crying*

Then you get up from the bed now you standing beside the window when take this chance and pinned you against the wall.

Jungkook : so your first question who i am...i am your husband and you are my wife doll...your second question what I want...i want you...*smirking devilishly*

Now his breath touching like touching into your soul...his dark orbs looking into your eyes like he read your mind by looking straight into your swollen eyes. When you don't know why you are feeling weak under his gaze like he hypnotizeed you by his eyes...

And then before you fall he catch you and make you laid on the bed...

Then he started doing his work....

And yes he hypnotize her first then made her unconscious...

Jungkook : my doll you are only mine....*laughing but she can't able to hear because she was unconscious*

Hey you like my contents or not ??

Comment me your thoughts let me know this...

Enjoy your story...☺️😉

Love you all ♡♡