Part 4

In the room

They laid down on the bed Lisa was beside her so she close her eyes try to
Sleep. But after sometime she felt someone's arms around her waist she was thinking that it's Lisa but when she feel someone sniffing her neck she flinched. She immediately turned back to see who was the person she was shocked her heartbeat stop for a moment.

Jungkook : hii...babydoll...*smirking evily*

Y/n : AHHHHHHH....*while screaming she fainted*

When Lisa came back in the room actually she was in the kitchen for drinking water. So she didn't see anything.

In the morning

Lisa : y/n ...y/n...wake up it's already late we have to go to work...

Y/n : mhhhh...i am so tired i am feeling weak i can't go to work today pls manage...only for today...*sleepy voice*

Lisa : ok then i will manage...take care...*worried voice*

Y/n : bye...

Lisa : hmm bye...

Then Lisa went to work and again...y/n is now all alone in this house...

After sometime

Y/n pov

I was going to take shower now but i didn't get it why always i am feeling someone around me. Whatever i enter the bathroom on the shower while taking shower someone called me i startled by the sudden voice because in this time i am fully naked i turned back saw the same person whom I seen last night.

End of Y/n pov

Jungkook : hey babydoll you are looking so hot..i am feeling something right now...*smirking*

Y/n : who are you ? why are you here ? *while cover yourself with towel *

Jungkook : don't cover yourself doll i already saw everything...every inch of your body part...*smirking sarcastically*

Y/n : *shocked* bu..but...ho..how...??

Jungkook : because you are only mine....so only i can see your body...*laughing evily*

Then he vanished from there y/n now got more scared her body didn't move for a moment she cried more than one hour in the shower...

After two hours she back to her room with red eyes...

Y/n : i know he didn't leave me so easily i saw his eyes i saw obsession in his eyes i saw how much he want me...now i have no choice...*sigh in frustration while talking to herself*