Part 9

Next Morning

In the café

Yn pov

I was doing my work as always talking with Lisa when a handsome guy enter in the café and came towards me. He was wearing mask and glasses so i can't recognise him but seems like i know him.

End yn pov

?? : Hii princess...

Yn : Jimin...*hug him immediately*

Jimin : yes it's me...*hug her back*

Yn : come and sit here...*pointing one of the chair*

Lisa : is he your boyfriend yn ?? *Whispering in your ear*

Yn : no..he is my bestfriend jimin...*whisper back while she make O face*

Then you go to jimin and sat infront of the chair. You both take two cups of coffee while chitchatting with each other.

Yn : how was going your day ??

Jimin : today i have no work but from tomorrow i didn't get much time to take breath...

Yn : why ?? *Innocently you ask him*

Jimin : because i am the CEO of park industry...so you know it's a big responsibility to arrange well the whole buisness...

Yn : yes..i feel you..but i know you will be great buisnessman one day like you dad...*smiling*

Jimin : aww.. thank you my princess..i love you sis...*cute voice*

Yn : i love you too...mochi...*cute pout*

You both talking when he noticed a folded paper which was put in his coffee cup there has written something in this so curiously he take the folded paper then opened it and saw that written in this....3rd Target.

Jimin : what is this yn ?? *showing you the paper*

Yn : 3rd target ?? what is this jimin i don't know about this....*confused*

Jimin : whatever leave it...*througing the paper in dustbin*

Yn : i think someone prank on you by her 3rd target.... afterall you are handsome...*laughing*

Jimin : don't make fun of me...*angry pout*

Yn : ok ok...*still laughing*

Jimin : ok yn i have to meet my dad so i am going...i will meet you next weekend okay...bye princess....
*hug you*

Yn : ok bye...mochi..*hug him back*

Then he left when you were felling happy talking with him after 10 years....then Lisa called you for some help so went to her.

Author Note

Before you going don't forget to vote comment and follow me...as i said before if you don't do this then ghost never leave you...🌚😉

Btw enjoy your story...☺️💜

Love you all ♡♡