part 25

Yn Pov

I wake up but don't want to open my eyes in scared as I feel someone hugging me and I know who is the person I am feeling uncomfortable and scared in his embrace I don't know why so i decided to open my eyes and the next moment I saw he is starting at me i backed away from his embrace and fear is still visible in my eyes but the weird thing is he didn't shocked seeing my behaviour who was trying to close to him before marriage and the same person scared feeling his presence and now he just chuckled and not normally he was looking evil while chuckling at me.

Jungkook : good morning baby...

Yn : hmm...

Jungkook : are you feeling better now ??

Yn : yes...

Jungkook : ok then get fresh up and come down for breakfast ok...

He said and left from the room without looking at you as you were totally scared and confused thinking what actually happened to him why is he behaving like this and what is happening with you...after that she get up and did her morning routine and come downstairs looking around but she noticed everything is clean what she saw last night before faint nothing is there it's totally normal she come back to her sense when Jungkook call her.

Jungkook : yn...? *She suddenly flinched and look at him silently*

Jungkook : why are you looking around ?? Are you searching anything ?? *Internally smirking looking at her confused face*

Yn : nothing....

Jungkook : come and have breakfast...

Yn : okk...

They finished their breakfast without blabbering a single word and now yn going to her room when suddenly she slipped and going to fall from staircase but jungkook was fast enough to hold her and she is now looking at his eyes feeling different when a drop of tear fell from her eyes...he make her stand properly and wiped her tears with so much care and before he left he again come close to her as she was still standing in same place with shocked face he save her and wiped her tears with so much care as she didn't feel this different feelings he pass her earlier...he leaned towards her ear as his hot breath touching her neck she feels goosebumps all over her body when he said something with his deep husky voice which make her confused and scared in same time.

Jungkook : save you tears for later you have to sacrifice more for make me a obsessed with your this beautiful body my doll....

He step back from you and smirk at you devilishly and left from there where you stand there processing what he mean...and why he call you by that name which name she used to had called in her nightmares.

After two days

Jungkook : yn take this dress and be ready before 8:00 pm ok...*smiling*

Yn : why ?? *Confused*

Jungkook : we are going somewhere i know you will like that place....*he said nicely*

Yn : umm....ok...

Jungkook : good....*he hug her and left*

Author Pov

In this two days he behaved so nicely with her always taking care why she still don't know she didn't understand anything why he always behaving weird like sometimes he behaving like a psycho sometimes creepy and sometimes like a caring husband she is really scared of his behaviour now so she decided to stay away from him will talk less and now he is making her wear this dress for taking her somewhere at night she don't know where he want take her but she agreed cos she is still scared of him. She still remember when she fainted last time she barely saw with her half closed eyes it was him with that bloody knife in his and his clothes were filled with dried blood she wanted to forget but he is the reason she couldn't forget those nights she is scared now what will happen next what he mean by that " save your tears for later you have to sacrifice  more for making me obsessed with your body...." and even what he actually want what will happen tonight.....she was thinking while scared....but she had no choice except obey him she was feeling like she is really a doll to him....

  ( He gave you this beautiful red long gown to wear at night...okay guys if you don't like this dress then you can imagine by yourself... )

To be continued ~~~

Sorry for late update again as I have my board exams in March so sorry for this I hope you all understand....

Happy reading 💜

And don't forget to vote comment your opinion and follow my acc...love you guys...💜💜💜💜

See you in next part I will try to upload next part soon...so stay tuned...if i did any mistakes pls adjust as i didn't recheck...😅💝