Part 19

Author Pov

She came back home running her mom asked her what happened but she just said nothing then went towards her room and locked herself in room.

Yn Pov

What's happening with me i am going to insane it's reality or dream i can't understand anything i am hella scared. Now i am confirm it's all not my hallucination it's all real.

While thinking sometime she fell asleep.

Time Skip

In Evening

You feel someone calling you and when you opened your eyes slowly after that you scream loudly....

Yn : ahhhhhhhhhhhh........*you get up from bed*

Yn : yahhh....mom you scared me...*irritating tone*

Y/m : wow now you scared of me...?? *Irritating tone*

Yn : no mom i didn't mean that...

Y/m : ok..ok..now listen to me..get ready quickly and come down...

Yn : why... anyone is coming....

Y/m : yes...Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon and their son are coming to see you....

Yn : why...mom...*confused*

Y/m : you will see... it's surprise...*winked at you before leaving*

Yn : wth...they are coming to see me...but why...wait...is this for my marriage no no... it can't be...i don't want to marry now...who will be that person ?? *In mind*

Time skip

At 7 pm

You were ready now you checking yourself in mirror when your mom called you for coming.

Y/m : yn...yn...come now...*shout from downstairs*

Yn : coming mom...*you also shout from your room*

*you also shout from your room*

Your Dress

You came downstairs and meet Mr. Jeon Mrs. Jeon you first greet them they also do the same...you sat beside Mrs. Jeon .

Yn : hello uncle and aunty....

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon : hello yn....

Sometimes later~~~

Yn Pov

They all talking about buisness when i was thinking that they are coming for marriage or something else when someone interrupted my thoughts. And it was Mrs. Jeon.

Mrs.Jeon : umm...yn so we are coming to see you...you are so beautiful we like you...

Yn : what do you mean aunty??

Mrs. Jeon : dear we decide your marriage with my son....

Yn : huh ?? with you son...but...*cut in middle*

Y/m : Mrs. Jeon your son is here...come and sit here...*your mom indicate beside her *

Author pov

She was just shocked she will get married whom she don't know even didn't saw him but when her mom said Mrs. Jeon's he is here she immediately look at him with curious. You saw him with more shocked expression.

Because he was......................

Now say who he is in comment box ??????????

Enjoy your story......

Love you all...💜💜

Thanks for reading my story.....☺️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜