Part 5

In y/n's house

Y/n pov

I came back to my house cos i know he follows me everywhere so it's useless to bothering anyone i didn't want get her in trouble for me she caring for me enough that's why i decide to come my home. I didn't call her yet because it's work time i will call her after sometime when our working time will be over.

Time skip to night

*Ringing phone*

I picked up the call immediately the caller ID was Lisa.

OTP

Lisa : hey...why you leave without telling me i am worried about you...*concern tone*

Y/n : i didn't want to disturb you...i thought i will call you at night.

Lisa : btw are you ok in your house ??

Y/n : yes don't worry i am ok...*assuring her*

Lisa : if you feel uncomfortable then whenever you want just come to my house...my door always will be opened for you my girl...*smiling*

Y/n : hmm... ofcourse your house is also my house i know this...*giving back smile*

Lisa : then...bye...y/n i have to freashen up...see you tomorrow...

Y/n : hmm...bye...

End the call

Author Pov

While cut the call before she turned Back someone pinned her against the wall she got flinched by sudden action she know who was the person so she speak out somehow gathering some courage.

End A/n pov

Y/n : leave me...who are you ? what you want from me ? just go ahead? *she said in one breath*

Jungkook : first open your eyes...doll...then i tell your all answers...*smirking*

Y/n somehow managed to open her eyes slowly then her eyes met his ones like he hypnotize y/n with his eyes she staring his eyes without blinking and her heartbeat increasing more and more...

Jungkook : first i am Jeon Jungkook second i want.....YOU...

Y/n : why me?? *her tears rolled down on her cheeks*

Jungkook : why you?? you are so curious about anything keep patience... BABYDOLL...

Y/n : don't call me that name...*low voice*

Jungkook : why? don't you like it? DOLL...*smirking devilishly*

Y/n : leave me...*crying*

Jungkook : how can I leave you that easily...you are only mine...and i will make you mine again...*smirking*

Y/n : *shocked* what are you saying? I am not yours...*give you death glare*

Jungkook : just shut your fu**ing mouth..as i said YOU ARE ONLY MINE BABYDOLL...*said confidently*

Y/n : how can you think i am only yours?? *confused*

Jungkook : because YOU ARE MY ONLY ONE WIFE....*laughing loudly*

Then he again vanished left y/n so much in shocked scared and confused situation.

Author ~

if you like my stories then pls support me and vote me and follow me...you can comment your thoughts also...love you all.♡♡