Part 14

Yn : Noooooooo.......*screaming*

You suddenly sat on your bed sweating badly you checking your body everywhere but you calm yourself when you saw no injury anywhere in your body. You sigh in relief.

                 Your Bedroom

                 Your Bedroom

Yn : ohh...so it was just a nightmare...i am hella scared...*talking to yourself*

Yn : i am hungry i have to making lunch now...*talking to yourself*

Author Pov

Then you went to bathroom for taking shower then after changing with comfortable clothes you went to the kitchen for making lunch for yourself.
After that you didn't care at all about your scary dream for sometime you just forget about this.

Time Skip ~~

After finished your lunch you went to the garden for taking some fresh air. You are nature lover that's why you and your mom taking care of the garden. You sitting on a bench while inhale the fresh air.

                       The Garden

                       The Garden

Yn Pov

I just came here for taking some here. It's my favourite place when i came here i am feeling relax. I was enjoying the time when my phone rang i picked up tha call it was my mom.

OTP

Yn : hello mom....how are you??

Y/m : i am good...what are you doing??

Yn : i am sitting in garden...*smiling*

Y/m : we are coming tomorrow....*smiling*

Yn : really...i missed you and dad so much...*sad pout*

Y/m : aww...my baby...we are tomorrow naaa?? then take care of yourself and eat in time...

Yn : don't worry mom...i will...you both also take care of yourself...*smiling*

Y/m : ok...baby bye...see you tomorrow....

Yn : bye...

End the call....

While talking i didn't notice it's evening so i was going to my room a cold breeze hit my body making me shiver down to my spine. Then i run to my room because i was feeling weird.

After some hours i finished my dinner and went to sleep because suddenly i was feeling weak why i don't know so i went to sleep.

End of yn pov

Author Note

So, what are you thinking it was just a dream ??

Ofc it was a dream but it was true which yn didn't notice she forget about that scary dream but someone came in her life again who  made her remember everything slowly slowly......

Ok...now bye... enjoy your story...
Love you all guys...♡♡