Twin bond | 1/3

"KIM Jungkook, stop right there, you little brat" it was Jungsoo. She was chasing and yelling at Jungkook who was running away with her phone.

Both of them were half-ready to go to school. Jungkook hadn't wore his tie or combed his hair. And Jungsoo too hadn't wore her socks nor had combed her hair. Jungkook headed towards the kitchen. Jin was preparing the breakfast and Yoongi was helping him. Jungkook held her phone up with his hand while standing from a side of the counter. Jungsoo tried to grab it while jumping from the other side.

"So, the two has started their work early in the morning, huh?" Yoongi asked with smile on his face. Jin nodded and hummed.

It wasn't a surprised to see the youngest Kim twins bickering and fighting in the house. most of the time, Jungkook starts it. He simply starts by annoying Jungsoo. And most of the time she doesn't even get bothered but she just pretends to be annoyed for fun. Sometimes, he really knows how to get on her nerves and annoy her. but they still cared and loved each other. what can they do? they're siblings; and the closest kind, they were twins.

Jungsoo gave up. She understood that there will be no point in trying to grab it from Jungkook. So, she suddenly stopped. It surprised Jungkook a little bit. She smirked at Jungkook seeing his surprised face. She slowly walked towards Jin and hugged his waist from behind.

"Oppa..." Jungsoo asked with an innocent voice and looked at him with a pout.

"What?" Jin asked while looking down at Jungsoo. Yoongi was listening to all this.

"I was on my phone and--and then he snatched it out from my hands right when I turned it off" Jungsoo said with her cute tone which could make anyone go 'aww'.

"Yeah, that's the problem. Tell me your password" Jungkook asked in an annoyed tone.

"No" Jungsoo said and sticking her tongue out at him.

Jungkook saw Jungsoo's mug on the counter. An idea came into Jungkook's mind. He thought to scare her a little bit and find out the password. He held the cup with his other hand in the air.

"Oh. Well, then I'll just hold on to this mug of yours for a little while." Jungkook said while having a creepy smile. Jungsoo knew what he was up to.

"Oppa..." she called Jin with a pout.

"Jungkook!" Yoongi said in a warning tone before Jin could say anything.

Jungkook got little scared by the tone of Yoongi's voice. If something happens to either her phone or the mug, he knew he's screwed up. So, he just decided to give them back to her and ask her about the thing at school or some other time. As he was going to give them to her, his elbow, somehow hit the corner of the counter making a spike go through his arm to his hand. He lost the grip of the mug.

*CLAST*

The mug was broken into pieces, just like Jungsoo's heart.

That mug was gifted to her by her best friend, who had passed away nearly a year ago. Eun Mi was the best friend Jungsoo had. Jungsoo was so much attached to her. That mug was all that is left from Eun Mi for Jungsoo except for memories and a few photos.

Others came down after hearing the sound. They could see pieces of a mug spread everywhere. Soon they realized what it was but still couldn't comprehend what exactly could've happened.

A thin layer of tears was forming on Jungsoo's eyes. Jungkook felt three pairs of eyes staring and glaring at him including Jungsoo's, mixed with sadness and anger. He gulped. This is not what he wanted to happen. He just wanted to scare Jungsoo a little bit. Jungkook felt a little pain too thanks to the twin connection they had.

"Soo, I'm sor- "Jungkook didn't get to finished. Jungsoo shook her head signaling him to stop. He didn't want to make her madder. So, he stopped and looked at her with apologetic. But Jungsoo didn't even want to look at his face she just snatched her phone away from Jungkook's hand and prepared to went to her room but she stopped on her way remembering something.

"Oppa, please don't throw the pieces away" she said trying as hard as she can to hold in her tears.

Jin nodded and hummed with assurance. Then Jungsoo headed upstairs, walking past the others. Jungkook prepared to follow her. Jin stopped him.

"Jungkook, don't" Jungkook stopped but didn't look back. "I don't think she'll talk to you right now just give her sometime you'll sort it out later. Now go get ready to go to school and come down to have breakfast, all of you" Jin said while looking at the others.

Jungkook went up the stairs, looking at his feet. Jin went back to preparing the breakfast and Yoongi started arranging the table. Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyunggestured Hoseok to stay and ask about what happened. Hoseok nodded saying 'OK'. Then they went upstairs. Hoseok turned to Jin.

"Hyung, what happened?" Hoseok asked.

"Jungsoo's mug was broken by Jungkook. But I'm sure that he didn't mean it. So, Jungsoo's just a little upset with Jungkook I think"

"I wouldn't consider that as 'a little'. And what was Jungkook doing with it anyway?" Hoseok asked while helping Yoongi arrange the table.

Jin explained exactly what happened and told Hoseok to go and call the others down. Soon, everyone was down, except Jungsoo.

"Hoseok-ah did you call Jungsoo?" Jin asked.

"I knocked on her door and told her to come" Hoseok asked with a worried face.

"I'll go and see. You guys start eating" Jin said and headed upstairs. Namjoon noticed that Jungkook didn't look up all this while, just staring at his feet. It made him realize that Jungkook is seriously worried.

"It's OK Kook-ah. You guys will make up soon. Soo's just a little upset. That's all" Namjoon said hoping to lift up Jungkook's mood.

"Hmm... I hope so, too" Jungkook said, still looking down. It made the elders sigh.

Meanwhile, Jin went and knocked on Jungsoo's door.

"Soo," Jin paused hoping for a respond. A little hum was heard from inside. "Hey, let's go and have your breakfast" Jin said. He heard the sound of the doorknob turning. Soon, Jungsoo came out and hugged Jin. Jin rubbed her back, trying to comfort her.

"Are you mad at kook?" Jin asked to the which the girl didn't answer, making Jin understand that she is. "I am sure he didn't mean it, OK? It was an accident" Jin held her hand and dragged her to the dining room. 

TBD....

*******

So, yeah, guys. your girl Dinu is here with another chapter. how was it? and this isn't the only part. 😉

if you find problem with finding how old Jungkook and Jungsoo is, tell me. I could mention it in the beginning of the chapter. 

Stay tuned for the other parts of this small story. Take care, guys. see you soon! 💖💜💜💜