100th Birthday Cake | JK Day Special

"Hyung, is it ready?" asked the impatient boy who was having enough of it.

"Yesh, yeah, I'm almost done. You go and check the decorations with Namjoon" with that answer of Jin's, Jimin went to check on Namjoon who was hanging the balloons on the walls. Even though Jimin couldn't help Namjoon with hanging the balloons, he helped with other things.

It's the 13th birthday of the youngest twins. They have been looking forward to this day since their last birthday. 'Cause this year, they officially become teenagers. So, they were very excited. Now they're teenagers not 'kids'. But for their elder brothers, they'll always be the babies they saw for the first time.

Jungsoo and Jungkook had gone to school and they both have Taekwondo practices after that. And as the time for them to come back is close, the elders are rushing up their work for the surprise party *ahem*. It really isn't a surprise party. The twins had been 'too' excited and looking forwards to this day and the party and there is no way that they've forgotten the date – unless they hit their head so bad at practice.

The front door opened, and the lights were off as planned. The twins took a quick glance at each other and nodded.

"Surprise!!" the brothers shouted as the twins gasped out of shock. Jungsoo covered her open mouth. The elder brothers chuckled at their reaction.

"Yah, you don't have to be that dramatic but anyways, happy birthday" Jin wished and went to hug them both at once. "My babies have grown up so much. I can't believe it" Jin sniffed dramatically.

"Thank you so much, oppa" she said as she hugged her oppa tighter.

"Thanks, hyung" Jungkook said as they broke the hug.

After everyone squished and wished the twins, they sat down to cut the cake. It was customized by Jin for both Jungkook and Jungsoo. the twins grinned ear to ear, happily. They sang the birthday song and the twins blew up the candles after making wishes.

"Lastly, I'm not twelve anymore" she exasperated. The elders chuckled at her excitement. "So, let's open the presents" Jungsoo clapped.

"NO" Jimin yelled out making Jungsoo pout. "According to the itinerary, it's time to have dinner. opening presents is for later" he further explained.

"What itinerary?" Jungkook asked this time.

"Well, it's kind of a mind map" Taehyung, too, joined.

"Oppa, something's wrong. Why did you let them plan it?" Jungsoo asked, being sarcastic.

"I don't know, but let's just have dinner, then. I don't see anything wrong with that" Jin said and pushed everyone to the kitchen.

So, they agreed to have dinner and everyone had a good time, discussing how grown up the little twins are. And that made the twins proud of themselves. They've grown up. while moving from topic to topic, the elders almost started telling embarrassing stories about the twins. But Jimin and Taehyung didn't let them. they changed the topic and continued having their meal. It was a shock to the younger two. Normally, Jimin and Taehyung would be the ones to season those embarrassing moments with some extra spices. So, them trying their best to avoid it was a surprise.

"Oh, Jungkook received a lot of gifts from his fangirls" she air quoted the last word. the elder twins and Hoseok 'oooh'ed. Jungkook tried to hide his proud smirk at her statement.

"Well, what did you get?" Namjoon asked Jungsoo, making the talkative girl speechless. Rare, but not impossible.

"Um, nothing!" she said almost too quickly when she found her voice back.