Coffee Date + Boyfriend

This is technically the part 2 of  Rainy Day Disasters, as requested by yoonjismoon 

***

Jungsoo rubbed her eyes as she stared at her brother preparing a late breakfast for her. Her head was still resting on his arm which was on the counter of the kitchen island. Her other hand held the glass with her banana flavoured milk. She sighed loudly.

"Oppa!" she cried.

"You looked like you're hungover" Yoongi commented, placing the plate beside her head. "What exactly happened?"

She groaned, reminiscing last night's events.

"Soo, c'mon. don't be such a party pooper. Get up!" Her Tae Oppa's voice rang in her ears as she tried to fall back into her dream. Taehyung shook her by the arm harshly, making the girl whine.

"I'm not holding you back from having any fun, oppa. Just go and watch whatever that you want to watch" she said and blew her nose. "My head hurts"

"It's just one movie"

"It's just one horror movie that will cost hours of my sleep which I really need right now. Please go ahead. I won't mind at all"

"We didn't came here to take 'no' for an answer" Jimin declared and scooped her up in his arms like nothing. The girl threw her head back and complained for a few minutes and then wrapped her arms around her Oppa's neck after he threatened to drop her. she'd just sleep in the theatre room, anyways. No one would notice. Or so she thought.

Every now and then, the elder pair of brothers screamed at the tops of their lungs as if the ghost just jumped right at them. Jungkook would tease the two and mock them. What made the matter all the more worse for the girl was that she was sat in between Jimin and Taehyung. She'd just wake up from time to time, stare at the screen for a few minutes before falling back sleep again.

However after the movie was over, the three brothers stood up and stretched a little to relieve their sore muscles and shake away the laziness. When they looked around, their eyes caught the figure of their sister in slumber. Jimin and Taehyung sighed guiltily but Jungkook smirked. Pushing the two elder brothers a bit away, he moved closer to her ear, just to yell. The poor girl was harshly pulled out from her dreamland and she felt so done with it all. she stood up from her seat with wobbly legs and hit Jungkook very hard on the back before stomping out of the room.

She went straight to her room but on her way, she paused her steps a few times to see whom was following her. She could swear that she heard breathing sounds of someone behind her but ignoring it, she made her way to her bed. hugging a pillow, she tried to fly into her dreamland again. But the only problem was that she couldn't. her dreamland was attacked by a bunch of disgusting ghosts and monsters. She woke up with a jerk and looked around her room to spot the scary ghost that just followed her and jumped at her face. but she couldn't find anything because the room was dark. Great, a nice welcome for all the creatures to nest in her room. She contemplated for a minute about what she was going to do. she could either stay awake the whole night or maybe seek someone's help. In the end, she chose the latter. Grabbing a pillow, she walked to Jimin's room.

Seeing Jimin already on his bed, she plopped down beside him. Jimin frowned with his eyes still closed, knowing very well that it was his sister.

"There are ghosts in my room" She answered his silent question only to receive a chuckle and his comfy arms around her. it didn't take much time for either of them to fall asleep.