Monster

YOUNGEST TWNS ~ 5 years old

****

The sky roared as it cried out of anger. And according to the weather lady, it would continue to be that for the rest of the month. The siblings were not very happy about it. everyone had their own reasons. Jin and Yoongi was worried because rain meant seasonal runny noses. Namjoon because he had an assignment to record the changes in the night sky. Hoseok had planned to hang out with his friends in the Hanok village -well they could still visit but rain would be just a trouble. And the rest of the youngers because they can't play outdoors.

And just like Jin thought, Jungsoo was the first one to have a runny nose. And he was sure in a few days, another two or three will follow her suit. He had planned to work from home while looking after Soo until she gets well.

"Soo, please open your mouth, baby. How can you get well soon if you don't eat well?" Jin asked, pointing the spoon at her lips. Jungsoo shook her head with a zipped mouth. "Don't you wanna play with oppa and kook?" She nodded her head at his question and pouted. "Okay, then let's count five spoons, okay? then we can go to bed and let's watch Paw Patrol, huh?" Jin requested, hoping to take her mind off the torturing plate of food.

"No, Cocomelon" She shook her head just when Jin was about to put the spoon in her mouth. She opened her mouth to mutter something out but was interrupted by a cough. Once it stopped, Jin made her drink some water.

"Yeah, let's watch Cocomelon, okay?" he said and slid in the spoon.

"Oppa, i' head hurt" she rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes. Jin sighed to himself and started to gently caress her head with the hand which was previously placed on her back.

"Yes, baby, I know. That's why I'm telling you to eat so we can sleep quickly" Jin said and slowly stuffed her mouth. She was too tired to even fight him. His heart ached at her miserable state.

Jin had started to feed her early since she was tired and would fall asleep early. The rest of the family was doing their own thing and -as ordered by Jin-, out of the dining area, since he knew her sister would get distracted by just anything and talk about and then avoid dinner.

When Jin felt that she had eaten enough, He stood up from his seat with Jungsoo in his arms since she wouldn't let him go. From one hand, he placed the plate on the sink. Replying to the complaints about her throbbing head, he filled her cup with warm water. When Jungsoo felt that the water was warm, she pouted. Jin had to force her a bit to make her gulp down the water. In the middle of all this, Jin had called Yoongi to bring Jungsoo's medicine. When Yoongi kept the three small bottles on the table, Jungsoo looked at Yoongi as if asking help from him to get her out of there.

Yoongi smiled, "After you get well after drinking these syrups, let's go to bird park, okay? and-"

"Ice cream?"

"Of course, Soo have to eat ice cream, right?" Distracting her with bird park, Jin tried to feed Jungsoo the medicines. "See, do you know what colour this is?"