Bruises | 2/2

Jungkook made his way through his sister's door, in search of the charging chord of his phone which he definitely didn't give her the permission to borrow. He saw Jungsoo on her bed who was laying back-faced to him. He ignored her and went to the other side of the room still looking for the charger. It was then when he noticed her face contorted into a painful expression. Her forehead was creased, nose was scrunched and her lips formed into a tight thin line. Both her hands were on her stomach as if she's been caressing it right before she fell asleep. Jungkook walked over to her to check if she's fine.

"Hey, Soo, are you okay?" He gently shook the girl by her arm and waited for her to shoot her eyes open and glare at him. but the reaction didn't came. He tried again - nothing. He tried a third time, his shake a little harsher but no expected reaction came from the sleeping girl.

He froze on his spot as when his heart started to pump fear into his veins instead of blood. A chill ran down his spine as he stared at the girl for a second before yelling for help. Calling Jungsoo, Calling his hyungs, making up stories in his head, breathing - he was multitasking. After two terrified yells of 'hyung', Yoongi came inside her room as his room was the closest.

"What's wrong?" He asked, an obvious frown resting on his face.

"Hyung, She's not waking up" Jungkook shortly answered before Yoongi could notice the cracking of his voice.

"What?" Yoongi asked as he, too, tried to wake Jungsoo up. He could tell something serious was up. even for a heavy sleeper, it was enough yelling to wake up.

Everyone else was now gathered inside the room. Jin, too, came to Jungsoo and tried to call her back to earth from her dreamland, but failed.

Hoseok ran to her bathroom to get some water to rub on her face. but the sight he witnessed made his blood run cold. On the crystal-white floor, there were spots with what seemed to him like coffee ground stains. He immediately came out to inform the brothers about the danger of the situation. But cutting him off, Jin spoke out loud.

"We have to get her to the hospital" he said, "Get the car" He shouted to no one in particular which might've been the reason why no one moved a muscle. Jin swiftly glanced around the room to spot a missing head but cursed when he found everyone perfectly frozen on their places. "Bring her downstairs" saying that, Jin ran down the stairs shortly followed by Hoseok who realized that someone has to drive the others to the hospital.

When Jin came to the main entrance, Yoongi had already come there with Jungsoo in his arms. Jungkook was in full panic mode next to him. As soon as they got on, Jin flew the car towards the hospital. He was thankful that there was no traffic at the time since rush hours were passed. Jin kept muttering some comforting phrases for Jungkook to calm down. Not like he wasn't panicked but he had to be at least act like the sane one.

When they reached the hospital, Jungsoo was immediately taken for a checkup since no one in Jin's car was aware of her situation. Even though Hoseok had a slight idea, they had arrived late. Hoseok went to meet one of the doctors he knew. Since the hospital was connected to their University, he had met some of the doctors and had gotten to know them.

The rest of the family waited in the waiting area with clouded minds. Jungkook felt like his brain would explode from the overthinking he was doing. Some of those painful thoughts leaked out from his eyes without his notice. Namjoon had sat beside him to comfort him. Jimin was burying his face in his hands while Taehyung helplessly stared into a void. Jin and Yoongi was engaged in a conversation and Jin's furrowed brows gave away the seriousness of it. After nodding to something Yoongi said, Jin came towards Jungkook.

"Kook, she's going to be alright. I told you right? She'll be fine. But you have to stay strong, okay? She'll be fine" he patted Jungkook's back. Jungkook slightly nodded as he gulped and raked a hand through his now damp hair.