Rainy Day Disasters

YOUNGER TWINS ~ 15 Yrs Old

***

"You've got an umbrella?" Jungsoo shouted at her one and only twin as the rain was too loud. And the fact that they were in front of the main entrance of the building didn't help it.

"What does this look like to you?" he asked, shoving the umbrella -that had been there all this while- in her face. with an annoyed face, she pushed the thing away and again looked out at the rain.

The hallway was still crowded a bit from the students who were waiting for the hell of a rain to stop- yeah, on the moon, that is. The twins could've easily left with their driver if it weren't for the two, themselves, who asked the driver not to come because they are now big kids.

"So, let's go, I have a load of work to do and videos to watch"

"Woah, woah, woah, there's not gonna be any 'we' here. you see how small this is"

"It's big enough to shelter your abnormally thick skull and my backpack and I think that's enough"

"No" Jungkook objected. "What about this, I go home with this umbrella and then I'll inform a driver to come and pick you up"

" 'We don't need a driver. Who are we if we can't just walk home from school. Do we look like we're scared?' Do those ring a bell?" Jungsoo asked, mocking Jungkook's words from a few days prior.

"A bit. Was that you or Jimin Hyung?" Jungkook asked, inspecting his umbrella. Jungsoo rolled her eyes.

"That's why Jin oppa let the two of the drivers take a leave from their work, idiot. Now deal with the consequences of your actions"

"Wait, did I mention 'I' anywhere? No. I said 'we'. So you could've stepped in and stopped me then but you didn't. that means that you agreed to it too"

"Talking about the past won't resolve any problems in the present." She said wisely, steering the conversation away from the subject. "Let's just go to the bust stop. It's easier to take a bus right now" Jungsoo suggested to which Jungkook groaned while throwing his head back. Jungsoo waited for him to end his dramatic actions and start moving. "Everybody knows that I'm not your girlfriend. C'mon. you don't have to worry about that" she said and dragged him from his shirt towards the exit of the building.

Jungsoo asked for Jungkook's backpack and hugged it closer to herself. After unfolding the umbrella, Jungkook stepped out and let the sister step under the umbrella. He put his arm over her shoulder and pulled her closer so that she won't get wet from the rain. Or maybe just his bag, who knows? The attempt was a bit futile but she was grateful, nonetheless. There was a bit of a trouble of stepping over each other's shoes and almost tripping but they managed to reach the bus stop without killing each other.

Jungkook took his backpack back and they both waited for a bus. A bus came in no time and they got in. there wasn't much passengers to get in at their stop except for one or two half-drenched seniors but the inside of the bus was filed enough to have no vacant seats. The two had to stand up inside the bus. Since Jungsoo got on first, she had to move to the back and Jungkook was a few passengers left to her.

Jungsoo held onto two seats to steady herself. Just then she heard the faint ringing of her phone. She muttered a curse under her breath before leaning against a seat and taking out the device from the backpack. It was her Tae Oppa calling but she decided not to answer. First because there was a lot of noise and second because she was mad. They could've called before to check up on their younger brother and sister but they didn't. so, yeah. She just sent a text saying that she's on the way with Jungkook. After that she put her phone back in her backpack right when the bus came to a sudden halt. Almost all the passengers standing jerked to the side because of it. Jungsoo, too, lost her balance and leaned onto the guy next to her. Feeling embarrassment rushing up to her cheeks, she quickly stood up straight and straightened her posture, muttering an apology in the guy's way. He responded with a nod. She let out a deep breath. In a minute the bus resumed its journey. Jungsoo huffed a breath glaring at Jungkook, whom was already looking at her with a bitter smile.