Twin bond | 2/3

Everyone was talking about random subjects while waiting for Jin and Jungsoo. But Jungkook didn't seem to be on this planet. He was in his own world, zoning out the whole time. what made him land on earth again was the sound of the chair pulling beside him. He got startled by the sudden noise. Normally, Jungsoo would tease him for bring scary cat like that at rare times, but she didn't this time. It made him worry more.

Jungkook didn't have the urge to eat but ate anyway because he was going to get scolded by Jin if he didn't. throughout the whole breakfast, Jungkook was either looking down at his food or sparing glances at Jungsoo. Jin noticed this a several times, but decided to let them sort it out on their own.

On the other hand, Jungsoo was eating fast so that she can go to school without Jungkook. Jungkook and Jungsoo walked to school as it is situated near to their house. Jungsoo quickly finished and excused herself before getting up. Jungkook looked up at her and stared at her until she exited the room. Jin looked at them both with worried eyes and sighed.

After a while Jungkook also came to school and went to his class. he saw that Jungsoo was sitting at the far most corner of the class, while her usual seat which was in front of Jungkook's was occupied by another student. He sighed and went to his seat.

The rest of the day was very boring and annoying for Jungkook. He got scolded by almost every teacher for zoning out in class. he tried to apologize to Jungsoo at least ten times but it didn't seem to work. Jungsoo either cut him off by walking away or just stopped him in the middle of it. After the dismissal bell was rung, Jungkook went to the gate where Jungsoo always waits for him. but he couldn't spot her anywhere but saw her friend, Park Ji Woon. He went and asked her about Jungsoo. only to find out that she's already left. It didn't surprise him at all.

He went home thinking of ways to make Jungsoo talk with him again. After he reached home, he searched for Jungsoo to talk with her. He couldn't find her but he saw Taehyung sitting in the living room.

"Hyung, where's Soo?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, making him look up from his phone.

"Oh, she went out with Jimin" Taehyung replied before looking back at his phone.

"Where?"

"To the park, I think" Taehyung answered, not paying much attention to the younger. Jungkook sighed and went to his room. He freshened up and laid on his bed. How could something like that mean so much to her? Was it that meaningful enough for me to deserve silent treatment and ignoration from her? he was annoyed, mad and worried at the same time.

At the evening, Jungsoo came home with Jimin after a comforting stroll at the zoo and an ice cream treat. Her sadness had reduced to some extent, enough to make a little smile appear on her lips. They went to the living room, where the others were at except for Jin and Jungkook. Taehyung was on his phone. Namjoon was doing some work and Hoseok was doing something on his laptop while Yoongi was watching a movie.

Hoseok was the first to notice Jimin and Jungsoo. As soon as he noticed Jungsoo's smile, he couldn't help but smile too.

"Soo-ah," Hoseok screamed, getting the attention from the others and making Yoongi startle.

"What the heck, Hoseok-ah?" Yoongi yelled.

"Oh, sorry" Hoseok said with a nervous smile and turned to Jungsoo. "So, how was your day, huh?"

"It was good, actually. We went to the zoo and I saw Tae oppa there" Jungsoo said with a much larger smile on her face.

"What? Really? I didn't know they were showcasing aliens there" Yoongi said and the others burst out of laughter while Taehyung gave them an annoying look.

"Guys, dinner's ready" Jin said while peeking over to the living room and went upstairs to call Jungkook. Yoongi turned off the tv and signaled them to go to the kitchen.

"Kook, come down dinner's ready" Jin said after knocking on Jungkook's room's door. "Kook-ah?" He opened the door after not hearing any respond. Jungkook was sleeping soundly on his bed. Jin went and woke him up gently. "Hey, kook, dinner's ready. let's go"

"Uh, hyung you go, I'll come in a bit." Jin knew this was a trick to sleep more.

"Uh-ha. You are coming with me. go and wash your face now" Jungkook huffed a little and went to wash his face after giving up. Jin snickered at the younger's trick and the reaction.

After a while Jin was down with Jungkook. Everyone's attention was on them while Jungsoo only looked at Jin and flashed a smile. Jungkook was now getting annoyed by it a little bit.

"So, the UFO landed in the zoo, huh?" Jin asked to divert their minds. Everyone started laughing but Jungkook just smiled; a fake smile.

"Aish, hyung, stop it" Taehyung said having enough of it.

Everyone sat down to have dinner. Jungkook was lost in his own thoughts. He thought of asking Jungsoo about her day as a baby step of making up with her.

"So, Soo, how was your day?"

"Uhh, it was good" she said and went back to her conversation with Jin. Jungkook was pissed off by her behavior towards him. The sadness and the anger inside him weren't doing any better.

"That is, it" Jungkook shouted while standing up. Everyone's eyes were on him. they were mostly glares for behaving like that at the dinner table, especially when he's one of the youngest ones. "Why are you doing this to me, Jungsoo, huh? Is it fun for you to ignore me all day?"

Yoongi knew that this isn't going to end well. "Jungkook" he warned him. but Jungkook didn't seem to mind it.

"I tried to apologize to you more than five times. I said I'm sorry but you didn't even care. I'm hurting here too, you know? And was it really worth it for a stupid mug?"

"JUNGKOOK, shut up and sit down" Yoongi was mad. Jungkook didn't realize what he had said. But soon enough he came to his senses. His eyes widened. Jungsoo was really sad but mad at the same time.

"I- I'm sorry" Jungkook said being ashamed of himself.

"No, really, Jungkook, don't be. You are right. I really enjoyed ignoring you. And it was all fun not forgiving you. It was all worth that 'stupid mug' and I'm sorry for not replying to your apologies. So, you're forgiven. I hope you are happy now" Jungsoo said in a sarcastic way making Jungkook more guilty and ashamed. She turned to the others and excused herself before leaving the room with a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Are you happy now?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook looked down. "I thought that twins understand each other better but I guess I was wrong"

"Yoongi-ah" Jin tried to stop him as he saw how guilty Jungkook was feeling.

"Why are you helping him hyung? You did see how he behaved a while ago, why are you still taking his side?" Jin sighed as Yoongi said that.

"And Jungkook, she wasn't ignoring you just because she was mad at you, she was kinda ashamed of herself for acting like that in the morning" Jimin said trying to hold in his anger. "And you know how you both have no control over your emotions. You could've reacted better"

"Hey, that's enough. He's already feeling enough guilt. Jungkook, sit down and have your dinner. After you're done, take her dinner to her room" Jin said looking at Jungsoo's plate.

"Yeah, she must be hungry. We didn't get to have a proper meal" Jimin said as the attention set on him. "What? We just got carried away"

Jungkook sit down as he was ordered and started having his dinner. He was feeling like crying throughout the dinner. He assumed that Jungsoo might be crying so bad. They have a kind of twin connection. They can feel each other's emotions. He felt guilty to the fullest. He finished his dinner and took Jungsoo's dinner and went to her room.

*******

So, yeah. 

does it feel boring to read a oneshot this long? 

Anyways, don't forget to vote if you like it. and do comment out your thoughts. why so silent? 

see ya with the last part of this oneshot. take care.