Super Oppa

Jungsoo & Jungkook - 5 yrs old. 

Jin - 18yrs, Yoongi - 16yrs,  Hoseok -  14yrs,  Namjoon - 11yrs, Jimin & Taehyung - 8yrs

To go with this chapter I'd recommend the BTS song ANPANMAN. 

*******

Jungsoo rubbed the sleepiness away from her eyes and looked at her side to see her twin sleeping soundy on the bed. Jungsoo rubbed the sleepiness away and looked at her side to see her twin brother sleeping soundly on the bed. It was the only occasion where she can see him so calm. She stretched her arms before slipping down the bed.

She headed towards the stairs, passing a few rooms that belonged to her elder brothers. She knew that Jimin and Taehyung might still be at school or had gone somewhere with Namjoon and Hoseok. She pouted at the thought of not being able to go with them.

Jungsoo stepped towards Jin's room and peeked inside the room. She saw no one.

Oppa might've gone to company after school. The little girl thought. A small pout crept up to her lips when she remembered what happened last night.

After their parents' death, he had to look in to the family business. The Company's loyal manager, Mr. Choi Sohyeon, was helping the teen boy to get into the business world step by step. Not that Jin wasn't prepared, sometimes he went to the company with his father and helped him out. But the situation was unexpected. But since then he had tried his best to balance his school life and the business for the past two months. But there were always times where the stress took over him.

Last night was one of those days and Jungsoo was throwing a fit at eating. When Yoongi tried to feed her, she still didn't eat, instead kept crying. Ignoring the headache and the stress and tiredness accompanying it, Jin went to feed her. there was no difference, she still kept crying. Jin all of a sudden lost his temper and shouted at no one in particular. But the little Jungsoo cried harder thinking it was for her. Jungkook, too, started to cry to support his sister. But in the end, the twins fell asleep being tired from all the crying.

Coming back to the present moment,

When Jungsoo got half-way down the stairs, she heard some sounds from the kitchen. She guessed that it was Jin and sped her way down the stairs. But unfortunately, she stumbled over the last two steps and landed on her knees. Excited smile turned into a pout, she cried.

Hearing this, Yoongi came from the kitchen. He picked her up and checked for any possible injuries. Even though Yoongi couldn't find any, Jungsoo kept crying, looking in the direction of the kitchen.

"Where does it hurt, Soo?" he asked, concerned. She shook her instead of saying something. "Then do you need something?" he asked getting the message.

"J-Jinnie Oppa" she said through her sniffles.

"Oh, princess, oppa will be here soon, okay? now don't cry."

For a minute, the information made her cry more but Yoongi distracted her by asking her to choose a movie. In the end, they had chosen to watch Spider-man.

Yoongi cut some fruits as healthy snacks and sat in front of the tv with Jungsoo on his lap. She had almost forgotten about waiting for Jin. She knew that Spider man was Jin's favorite. Jungsoo clapped her hands when she saw the movie starting.

Jungsoo giggled and awed at every time Spider-man would swing from building to building or even when he was just helping the townspeople, being the 'neighborhood' spider-man. She commented how cool it would have been if Spider-man was one of her brothers. Yoongi chuckled at her opinion.