Good Teacher, Bad Teacher | 1/2

YOUNGER TWINS ~ 16 Yrs Old

Mentions - Slight abuse [If you're uncomfortable, I'd suggest you sit this one out]

***

Her pencil was caught between her teeth as she stared at the math equation, waiting for it to decode in front of her eyes. after a few moments of staring, a bulb lit up in her head. Of course, It was so obvious, were her thoughts as her hand scribbled down the method and the answer. The teacher packed her books as she announced what lesson she'd start tomorrow and wished the class a good afternoon. The students stood up from their seats to bow to her before she left the class. Jungsoo finished the last question in their test book and rested her pencil on the table.

"Woah, what was that?" Jiwoo asked, mimicking the meme, changing the 'is' to 'was'.

"Algebra?" Jungsoo answered.

"Oh, really? thank the heavens, you told me or else I would've thought it was geometry" Jiwoo said in a sarcastic tone. Jungsoo rolled her eyes at her overdramatic behavior. "I know that, smarty pants. I ask-" Before jiwoo could complete her sentence, Yoomin jumped in.

"Did you finish the review?" He asked, mainly from Jiwoo since asking it from Jungsoo would be pointless when he already knew the answer.

"No, I had no time" Yoomin rolled his eyes at her excuse. She never had time for home work.

"Why'd you ask if you're just going to roll your eyes, Mr. Judgy pants?" Yoomin gave Jiwoo a weirded out look.

"Wait, what review? When?" Jungsoo asked, perplexed.

Yoomin and Jiwoo both looked at her in shock as if it's an once in a blue moon thing. Jungsoo quickly flipped the pages of her note book and saw the question written in her neat handwriting on top of the page. Woah, how could she miss that?

"Yoomin, call the news, quickly" Jungsoo looked at her quiet annoyedly. "Just chill. Mr. Choi won't write a death penalty for you. he'll just give you another question or maybe add an assignment. No biggie"

"It's not that, I'm worried about, Woo" Jungsoo sighed.

"Oh, your gold worth reputation?" Jungsoo pouted at her friend. "Well, maybe he won't check it today" she said hopefully.

"I guess it's jinxed, now. He'll definitely check the homework today"

"Because you said it just now" Jiwoo pointed at Yoomin, copying another meme, just without the tears.

"Ugh, what's your problem with each other?" Jungsoo asked, quirking an eyebrow. "It looks like you're fighting for the 'the dumbest' position"

"I won't even have to fight because-"

"Because no fight is needed when your dumbness is on full display" Yoomin completed her sentence.

"Woah, you two even complete each other's sentences" Jungsoo mockingly cheered. "So lubly" Yoomin made a face at her statement.

"Yeah, don't make me show how much love I have for him" Jiwoo said, annoyedly and sarcastcially.

"No, not inside the classroom. Please" Jungsoo mocked again with a mischievous smile hidden behind a serious face. Jiwoo let out a long 'eww' while Yoomin glanced at Jiwoo with a judgy look. "What?" Jungsoo asked, acting dumbfounded. "Is mentioning murder that disgusting? Well, pardon me" she said and raised her palms in surrender.

Knowing very well about her intentions, both Jiwoo and Yoomin reached out to hit her in the head.

"Aww, in sync, even" Jungsoo again squealed, mockingly.