Twin Bond | 3/3

Jungkook knocked on the door. Jungsoo knew who it was so she didn't bother to go and open it for him. She knew he's going to come in on his own when she wouldn't respond the second time. Just as she thought Jungkook came in. he searched for her but she wasn't in her room. He saw that the door to the balcony was open. He walked towards it slowly after keeping the tray on her study table.

She was placing her elbows on the fence and resting her face on her palms while looking at the sky. Jungkook slowly walked towards her. but but she didn't look at him. Jungkook went beside her and copied her posture.

"I'm sorry, Soo. I'm really sorry" Jungkook said while slowly looking at her with worried eyes. "I should've tried to understand you mo-"- "

"How?" she asked looking at him. there were no signs of tears on her face. Jungkook was a little confused. Why did I felt as crying then? Jungkook thought. "How? Have you lost your one and only friend and didn't get the chance to attend his funeral, huh? And then wished that you could've seen him one last time? you haven't, right?" her eyes got heavy. "So, please don't tell me that you'll try to understand. You can't. and- " and- "she couldn't finish. She broke into a sob. Jungkook quickly hugged her.

"I'm really sorry. I should've told you about it the day I got to know about it.help you the time I got to know about it. and then I could've helped you" Jungkook said as Jungsoo hugged him back. After getting comforted and calmed down in his embrace, Jungsoo looked at Jungkook.

"I'm sorry, I should've reacted to the morning incident better. I acted like a child. And I'm sorry if I hurt you. I'm sorry" she slowly looked down. He made her look at him.

"No, I deserve it. I should've acted more maturely, you know? I should've known that blackmailing you wouldn't work. You got all the hyungs on your side with your stupid charms. So, It's like seven against one. I'm not even allowed to raise my voice at you. they're protecting their littler princess so much. They're just thinking so muchSo, it's like seven against one. I'm not even allowed to raise my voice at you. they're protecting their littler princess so much. They're just overreacting" Jungkook said dramatically to lift up Jungsoo's mood. Jungsoo smiled through her teary eyes. "And about what happened a while ago, I'm sorry about that too. I was really hurt by your ignoration game -like seriously. But I should've thought about how you were feeling."

"I wanna ask something from you" Jungkook nodded telling Jungsoo to continue. "Were you jealous?" Jungsoo asked as Jungkook broke into a smile.

"Of what? Of you?" Jungkook asked and Jungsoo nodded.

"of"Of me and Eun Mi?" Jungsoo asked.

"Well, I'm not gonna lie, I kinda was. Because you know, before you met her, you told me your everything, I was kinda of your best friend"

"Really? Are you serious, kook?"? we were just four back then." Jungsoo broke in to a laugh. Making Jungkook embarrassed and happy as Jungsoo called him 'kook' which meant that she wasn't that mad at him now.

"Hey, Eun Mi wasn't your only friend, right?" Jungkook asked. "There was that annoying guy"

"He wasn't 'annoying'. He was one of my best friends too -like him, her and I were like a trio, you know? But then he moved to Ilsan and- I really don't know. I think I'm cursed in having friends" Jungsoo was worried again.

"Hey, you're not cursed. Are you crazy? let's just forget that. Let's go and have your dinner" Jungkook said and dragged her inside her room, to the study table. he made her sit on the chair near the table and dragged a stool for himself. "now eat. Jimin hyung told that you didn't have a proper meal after school lunch" Jungsoo smiled and started eating her dinner. Jungkook just sat there scrolling through his phone for some time and put it back in his pocket after remembering something. "Hey, would you mind if I ask something?" Jungsoo dramatically froze and fake coughedAnd go have your dinner" Jungkook said and dragged her inside her room, to the study table. he made her sit on the chair near the table and dragged a stool for himself. "Now eat. Jimin hyung told that you didn't have a proper meal after school lunch" Jungsoo smiled and started eating her dinner. Jungkook just sat there scrolling through his phone for some time and put it back in his pocket after remembering something. "Hey, would you mind if I ask something?" Jungsoo dramatically froze and fake coughed as if she had choked.